Notary Rotary
Dynamic Field Solutions?????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by LadyGill/PA on 3/11/09 9:52pm
Msg #280378

I received an email (not a call) to do a closing tomorrow 3/12 at 6 p.m. Looked them up on SC and there isn't a good report at all. Take a look at a portion of the email they sent, they have appeared to change their email and they introduced a new pay system called "Instapay"
Where they offer to pay immediately right after the closing. Humm-m-m-m

Don't know if I should take this assignment. It could be real or jus another tactic because they've done so poorly in the past and may have lost quite a few SA's.

Dynamic
Scheduling Dept.
866.956.9229 EXT. #201 - Phone
714.242.6977 – Fax
Please Note Our New Email: [e-mail address]

NOTARIES – TO GET IMMEDIATE PAYMENT RIGHT AFTER CLOSING

SIGN-UP FOR INSTAPAY!! FOR DETAILS EMAIL AN INQUIRY TO

[e-mail address]

Reply by Linda Hubbell on 3/11/09 10:00pm
Msg #280380

Be aware....this instapay option has been discussed before...no personal experience here but I believe if you sign up for this "instapay" you agree to a 30% reduction in your fee in return for instant payment....

Reply by LadyGill/PA on 3/11/09 10:03pm
Msg #280381

Okay, thanks Linda I appreciate your response!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/11/09 10:06pm
Msg #280383

Linked for your reading pleasure...:) n/m

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 3/11/09 11:04pm
Msg #280388

It's been my (limited) experience with them that they pay when they say they will pay. If you don't mind waiting. I prefer the whole check, thank you. However, I do save the title co. info incase they don't pay.

Reply by SShoreDude on 3/12/09 9:35am
Msg #280412

I did closings for them and it took four months of arm twisting to finally get paid. I won't work for them again. I only wish they would be added to signing central.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/12/09 9:45am
Msg #280413

They're in SC but apparently not coded as doing business in your state - since you're done work for them, contact NotRot and let them know - they'll code it for MA - that's what I did and they coded it for FL and I can now see them....

Reply by docs1954CA on 3/12/09 10:17am
Msg #280420

Here's their deal...

So, let's see,they'll pay $70 fora e-doc signing,but they'll pay "immediately" for it, instead of having to threaten, beg or sue them to collect your fee. Still sounds like a waste of time to work for these deadbeats.

Get paid for your signings immediately upon return of your documents. Drop your docs and once we receive confirmation we process your check that same day.

Instapay pays $70 immediately for edoc loan signings instead of waiting for 30 Business days from funding for your payment.

There is nothing to fill out, no forms to sign… simply email your invoice to this email address

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/12/09 12:06pm
Msg #280450

Re: Here's their deal...

This just sounds to me like a slick way to get a $70 notary.

Reply by Mary Ellen Harvley on 9/28/09 10:00pm
Msg #305501

ONLY $60 NOW

A Member of the LSS Network

Insta-Pay

Get paid for your signings immediately upon return of your documents. Drop your docs and once we receive confirmation we process your check that same day.

Instapay pays $60 immediately for edoc loan signings instead of waiting for 30 Business days from funding for your payment. This is similar to H&R Blocks Rapid Refund programs – no waiting – get your money now… PLUS now we have added a bonus feature – complete 10 successful signings with no errors and receive a $75 BONUS!!

There is nothing to fill out, no forms to sign… simply email your invoice to this email address – [e-mail address] and you’re done.

Here's the kicker--

Cogent called me today saying that a signing I completed for them through Dynamic is missing the TIL!

Why is it a week after the closing before anyone notices?

I and the borrowers remember the TIL being there and signing it and there is a copy in their copy.

I offered to go back at no charge (they live across the street from the grocery store--its 2 miles) and Cognet said no, they needed it signed today.

Informed them I had no problem going right then. Have it done in 15 minutes, email over a scanned color copy and in today's FedEx drop--still got a , "No, thanks, nevermind."

I did not opt for the InstaPay and warned Cogent that I personally know one notary they owe over $500 to and their reputation online was as a no-pay company, if they don't payt me for this one, they loose all notaries in a several county area.

He tried to act surprised, but it was lousy act.

Reply by MW/VA on 3/12/09 10:22am
Msg #280424

Instapay is great as long as they pay the full fee. We're not the ones who should be paying the charges. Does anyone know what PayPal charges for a payment transaction? I know I did one for them & insisted on being paid PayPal upfront. I have never paid any fees to PayPal for this arrangement.

Reply by Les_CO on 3/12/09 1:18pm
Msg #280467

I say: You are asking for an “instanotary.” Therefore my fee is $125. If YOU want a discount, just overnight me the docs, along with my fee, 30 days in advance, and I’ll do it for $85 Smile!

Reply by Notary/Guy on 3/12/09 8:06pm
Msg #280524

3/12/2009 Poor,Poor__________Poor CA
3/6/2009 Never got paid for Loan Signing in May, 08. Doesn't ever respond. BAD BAD BAD CA
2/27/2009 I guess I fell into the trap.. lots of excuses and no pay CA
2/9/2009 SLOW pay, does not live up to their own payment schedule or respond to inquiries FL
2/5/2009 Do not pay, Do not return phone calls or e-mails. CA
2/3/2009 I have been waiting over three months for pmt. No answer, No return calls. CA
1/17/2009 No Pay CA
1/7/2009 Paid me in advance. Check came with documents as promised. CA
1/5/2009 These deadbeats still owe me for 2/22/08 & 4/20/08. ( $185) Will not respond CA
12/31/2008 Accepted a signing for 12/31. Paid by PayPal. VA
12/22/2008 2 months no payment.only returned a call after I contacted the title company.. CA
12/8/2008 Look at the real comments on these deadbeats.Company shills post the positive! CA
11/28/2008 Responsive and knowledgable CA
11/14/2008 They are cons. They do not pay CA
11/14/2008 no pay CA
9/30/2008 Paid after I contacted the Orange County District Attorneys office. CA
8/14/2008 Took 4 1/2 months for payments with no return calls or emails CA
8/6/2008 Took 90 days to pay and shorted $25.00 CA
7/22/2008 Check came 4 days after threats to tell clients, call attorney & collection. CA
7/10/2008 Do not pay. Will not return emails or phone calls. CA
6/20/2008 Took 3 1/2 months to receive payment after many phone calls and emails HI
4/29/2008 Took 4 mos to get paid after repeated calls and emails! CA
4/7/2008 slow pay 6 weeks 3 days and a reminder call later CA
3/1/2008 Pay partial payments then give excuses. Beware. CA
2/28/2008 Will not pay me for my work, Will not call me back, BAD BUSINESS CA
2/1/2008 excuses, excuses CA

Reply by bahama on 3/12/09 11:41pm
Msg #280545

After reading about Dynamic Field Solutions I feel like I was one of the lucky ones. They met my fee, I emailed them my invoice and the check was received two days later no cuts. Hopefully I will be lucky the next time too.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 3/13/09 1:11am
Msg #280550

Bahama- do you know how naive you sound? You said "Hopefully I will be lucky the next time too." Are you hoping there will be a next time with this loser company? You are either very lucky or not so smart when it comes to running a business. Maybe that explains it; this is just a lark for you, something you do for fun? Get real! Chronic payers and deadbeat SS's do NOT become A1 paying clients by wishing it were so.

Reply by bahama on 3/13/09 6:57am
Msg #280553

I am not naive and don't claim to be dumb brilliant either. But before you call me not so smart get the facts first. I did another closing for them and my check should be here today. I am sure there are some companies that pay some notaries and there are some that don't. I have been bitten by a lot of companies and I am sure it won't be the last. Until I am bitten I will continue to hope and pray that I get payments as promised. Don't judge me you know nothing about how I run my business, just as I don't know you and how you run your business. With the ecomony the way it is we need to encourage each other and be glad that some of us are getting paid even if it is from some deadbeat companies. We all need our money but, unfortunatly that is not going to be the case.
I am sure you have done business with companies that don't pay some notaries but they pay you. Face it, it is a gamble that you will or will not get paid. When I said" hopefully I will be lucky the next time too" I mean on getting paid from all the other companies I have been doing closings for. They are here today and gone tomorrow and sometimes gone today. It is a chance we all take, even you.

Reply by John Belsak, Jr. on 3/17/09 11:52am
Msg #280970

DON'T TAKE THE ASSIGNMENT. I did 2 closings for them, 12/20/2008 and 12/26/2008. I just got paid for the Dec 26th a week ago after numerous phone calls and emails. They never called me back and only after I got confrontational in my last emails did I get a response from them. Per the email I received from them today, 3/17/2009, I am to be receiving the check for the Dec 20th closing. How about that for unprofessional!!!!! All you ever get is an answering machine and no call back. The emails to accounting get ignored. I would have dealt better with the situation had they ever responded to me, but to be totally ignored is wrong.

Reply by CCountry on 4/22/09 5:26pm
Msg #285966

Their Instapay is basically a reduction in fee. I inquired for kicks and received a reply email stating that if I submitted my invoice through instapay, I would get paid quickly. But for a $15 reduced fee.
Also, they have a statement written on their emailed assignments that if you do not submit an invoice to them in 48 hours after the signing, that you won't be paid.
What a great way to build good business relationships...not.

Reply by Susan Axelrod on 5/10/09 11:45am
Msg #287933

Re: Dynamic Field Solutions????? 5-1-09

I feel it important to share my recent experience with this company so the rest of you can be on alert.

I was contacted to provide service for a signing. I accepted the order, completed the signing and I might add flawlessly. I was to then wait approximately 50 days for payment. Signing was done March 12th, payment 5-1-09.

I had invoiced them, also read their nonsense policy regarding insta pay. I sent a number of emails regarding insta pay and how it was just plain wrong and why on earth would a notary give up a portion of her or his agreed upon fee to get paid sooner. Their response was, well many do. I wrote in my email to them that it was taking advantage of the notary in a very slow market. The emails went back and forth and in fact I created a file, if anyone is interested in reading, please email me. I will forward. This company is indeed taking advantage of the notary with regard to payment.

I completed my signing for them. At 35 days I sent a invoice reminder and they provided a date, a check with be issued.
They held true to that date and the check arrived. However the check appeared short, I was busy at the time and knew it would be a few days before I had time to pull up my spread sheet on this work order. Once I did I discovered the check was absolutely short, not by a lot but it was short regardless. I sent an email, the below is copy and pasted from my e-mail-

ME-
I have received payment on this order, however the agreed upon fee was $???.00, the check received is for $?0.00, please explain discrepancy?

SIGNING SERVICE-
Post closing notes indicate that the Right to Cancel was incorrectly dated so they had to have it fixed.

ME-
Had to have it fixed how? I was not contacted to fix this? I just called Mrs. ??????, she states no one contacted her regarding an error on the RTC, she further states it closed earlier then expected. I also have calls out to a few other involved in this loan. I do not take kindly to anyone deducting random fees with no explanation and proof of an error.

SIGNING SERVICE-
That was only an assumption that it had to be fixed. The note is pretty vague… We do deduct for mistakes but since there is no clear indication as to what the error meant so we will authorize the additional $?0 payment.

ME-
And that payment will be issued when? I feel this was totally fraudulent. I double and triple check my work, Mrs.????????? says no one contacted her regarding any error and I specifically asked about the RTC. For this error to be fixed in Mrs. ????????? absence would also be fraud.

And to deduct on a vague note is totally unfair and unwarranted to say the least. You state in this email it was "ONLY AN ASSUMPTION THAT IT HAD TO BE FIXED" oh really, then why deduct from my fee anyway if it was so damn vague? Dynamic Field Solutions is totally out of line on this one.
I do not like the business practices of Dynamic Fields Solutions, AND stated so in my previous emails as well as requesting to be removed from your data base. I feel this deduction was a form of retaliation for my speaking out because no one is aware of this so called "error"!

On a last and final note, this company clearly has some very poor business practices. It is my opinion there was no error they attempted to collect a little extra in their pocket off my work simply because I voiced my opinion on their insta pay.

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/10/09 11:46am
Msg #287934

Re: Dynamic Field Solutions????? Susan Axelrod AKA LkArrowhd n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.