Notary Rotary
Express Notary Service and "Chris Wannabe"
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Jessie A Timely Signing on 3/24/09 11:10pm
Msg #282030

Ok, so I guess I deserve it, in hindsight, I should have asked more questions, been more alert, who knows. But I wanted to share this bad experience. I took a signing for "Chris Wannabe" for a borrower in Pleasanton Ca. Chris said she was doing a lot of work in CA and needed a signing agent for this one. I actually took the assignment and even "faxed" the invoice. Have I seen the check? No, will I? I doubt it. But like I said............I should have seen this sooner. Ok, lesson learned, but at least shared.
Thanks for reading my post. I hope you never go though this personally, it really sucks.

Reply by Sarah/CA on 3/25/09 1:13am
Msg #282047

I have completed quite a few signings for Chris and always found Express Notary Service to pay in a timely manner and is always there for you if you need help. I would not jump to conclusions with this one.

Reply by caryn keller on 3/25/09 8:59am
Msg #282056

I have completed many signings for Chris. She is great! Pleasant to deal with and never a payment problem. Why do you think you will not be paid?

Reply by MW/VA on 3/25/09 9:12am
Msg #282059

Your post confuses me. Why do you think you won't be paid? This company has good reports on Signing Central. You do realize a reasonable time to expect payment is 30 days.
Please be careful about posting negative comments about a company you have very little experience with.

Reply by Ocean Pacific Notary Services, Inc. on 3/25/09 9:42am
Msg #282064

I have used Chris and worked for Chris - and she is wonderful and never had a payment issue.
It appears that you just need to speak to Chris or email her privately and see why payment is delayed. I know in our billing, I have very few notaries that willl not fax in a one page report that is required for accounting to issue a check. I send them 3 reminders, no report - no check. Once we have it, check is issued without delay. So perhaps Chris just needs to know what the issue is and you resolve it quickly. I am sure she would like to work with a happy notary, not one who is disgruntled.

Reply by Chris Watanabe on 3/25/09 10:07am
Msg #282065

Hello,

I am a person of my word. My phone number is 775-622-0169 office, 775-772-1796 cell and 775-626-5309 home and I will be glad to correct any error that I have made if I have missed paying you. Please call me immediately.
Thanks!
Chris

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 3/25/09 12:12pm
Msg #282092

Many companies witth similar names check your facts

Who ever linked this post to the(Co located in Irvine- Henry D's, similar name) in Signing Central, please unlink it. You posted it to the wrong company.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/25/09 12:19pm
Msg #282094

My error - same company name - it's unlinked...apologies. n/m

Reply by ChristineHI on 3/26/09 2:26am
Msg #282168

So which one is the company you are talking about?? n/m

Reply by James Dawson on 3/25/09 4:42pm
Msg #282135

I have worked for a number of agencies and get 85% of my work from four. I enjoy working for them and the pay is fair and competitive....I would drop them all to work exclusively for Chris. Her pay is more, she pays in 1/2 the time and quite pleasing to work for. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.

Reply by doglover/CA on 3/25/09 8:05pm
Msg #282147

I have done a closing for Chris Watanabe and found her pleasant to deal with. The fee that was paid to me was reasonable and came to me about a month after the signing.

Reply by Jessie A Timely Signing on 3/31/09 8:59am
Msg #282815

My Apppology, (My Mistake) to "Chris Wannabe" & Gary

I wanted to let everyone know, I was contacted by Gary directly via email, (Thank you very much Gary) and by Chris on this thread (Thank you so much Chris). Gary said he owns the company, and that everyone gets paid. Chris was kind enough to give me her contact information so the matter can be settled. I have also read your replies to my original disheartened post. Thank you very much for that. I honestly thought I had made a mistake in not writing all the information I would need to invoice. This is why I assumed I would not have my invoice paid. I see that I was 100% wrong. Express Notary Service does in fact exist and they are an honest, professional company. I would like to make it very clear, that this was "MY ERROR" and "MY MISTAKE” and I hope everyone who read my post, replied, and most specifically Gary and Chris accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you, Jessie Valverde

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.