Notary Rotary
For all laptop wireless internet users
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by MD/agent on 3/17/09 5:50pm
Msg #281026

Do you have problems when downloading files in pdf that are very small such as 10kb, 25, 40? I don't have problems with big files, only with the small ones. The connection is good, I use T-Mobile Hot Spot, but 95% of the time small files simply don't transmit or download and all I get is the "File download window" with a piece of paper figure that flies from one place to a folder, over and over... but nothing download. It doesn't download either when I use wireless internet at home. It is so fustrating to have to go back to my office to print only one or few pages. Thank you for sharing.
Janet

Reply by desktopfull on 3/17/09 5:55pm
Msg #281027

I have that happening with my home computer ever since I upgraded to Adobe 9.0, it's really frustrating. I thought I had fixed the problem but only with the larger packages.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.