Notary Rotary
Fusion Title , Branford, CT
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by SShoreDude on 3/18/09 8:46am
Msg #281099

I did a closing for these people, I would advise anyone else not to, all I am doing is twisting arms to get paid, and its been about 2 months.

I accepted despite some negative reviews, as they said the negative reviews were from someone in connecticut that they had fired, or laid off, which I thought was possible, due to the fact that the posts were all from a person from connecticut.

Well, Let me be the first person from outside connecticut to post that they do not pay for services performed.

Also, acting as settlement agent (illegally) they also don't pay the borrower's debts from the HUD. The borrower called me about a month after the closing and told me that their mortgage and credit cards were not paid off yet, and it took a lot of arm twisting to get that done as well. in fact, now, two months after closing, they still have not recorded the mortgage at the registry of deeds.

brian

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 3/18/09 10:21am
Msg #281118

It makes me wonder if the loan even closed. Without getting too involved, i'd want to know if the borrower got the new payment book yet.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 3/18/09 11:43am
Msg #281135

This is complete false and inaccurate information as usual. Fusion Title did not do settlement on this closing, Buckeye Clear Title was the settlement agent on this and Premier Signing Services was the signing company who hired Fusion Title to find an attorney for them to do the closing. I was the first person asked to do the closing but I am not an attorney and they did not realize that and said they needed an attorney. I saw the HUD on this and NO WHERE on the Hud is Fusion Title listed as the settlement agent. They do not do settlement because I have personally asked. Get your facts straight. Again, as I have stated on several occasions regarding several different companies this forum should be banned because all it is, is a gossip column for people to bash companies and give 1/2 truths. Shame on you all.

Reply by John/CT on 3/18/09 12:01pm
Msg #281140

Hello, Jackie ... is that you again?!?!

For those who missed it, go back to Msg. # 271817.

Reply by SShoreDude on 3/18/09 12:24pm
Msg #281156

Re: Hello, Jackie ... is that you again?!?!

Look, Im not lying, but whatever, I don't care.

What I am definately not lying about, is that I have not been paid, and its all a big runaround trying to get compensated for a closing I did. For those in the future, Jackie will try to convince you that the non compensation posts are lies, and posted by those who didn't like her. but its just a big sham, if you are into twisting arms and calling and emailing dozens of times hoping a check will come one of these days, then by all means, take her up on her offer.

this board should be banned? its the reason I, or hopefully no one else out there, gets ripped off and does another closing for free for you in the future.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 5/1/09 3:30pm
Msg #287043

Re: Hello, Jackie ... is that you again?!?!

Call Buckeye Clear Title Agency or Premier Signing Agency and see why Fusion Title wasnt paid for the closing? Maybe they owe you the money???

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/18/09 2:51pm
Msg #281179

"Fusion Title did not do settlement on this closing"

Gee, as the borrowers names weren't posted, nor any pertinent details about this closing, how do you know so much about it? Guess you must be working for Fusion Title!

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 3/18/09 3:16pm
Msg #281187

Golly, someone is awfully defensive.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/18/09 12:00pm
Msg #281139

CTNotary2009...who are you REALLY??

You've posted on this forum three times - threads beginning with Msgs #271817, 276925 and this one, all three times were in response to posts about Fusion Title/American Title Services.....all three time to defend their honor (questionable at best) and twice to insist this forum be banned...

Who are you really??

Reply by John/CT on 3/18/09 12:03pm
Msg #281143

As I said above ...

Thanx, Linda!

Reply by MsM/CT on 3/18/09 12:20pm
Msg #281154

Re: Her hubby just sent me an email about some nonsense...

Apparently it's all my fault they can't pay their bills and I should be understanding. And for the record, I was not fired. I stopped accepting assignments from this company when they could not pay their bills.

Reply by SShoreDude on 3/18/09 12:59pm
Msg #281167

THEY JUST CALLED ME!

"Jackie" just left me a message basically saying since she didn't get paid, that it looks like I am not either.

Also, she said she doesn't normally get involved in this "notary rotary crap" but saw my post and wanted me to revise it. (doesn't get involved but responded to the post I put up in less than one hour)

Pay your bills, and I'll revise my post. Simple as that.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/18/09 2:48pm
Msg #281178

Re: THEY JUST CALLED ME!

Brian
How about adding them to Signing Central so the posts can be linkedSmile

Reply by SShoreDude on 3/18/09 2:51pm
Msg #281180

Would love to add them to signing central

but everytime I try to add anyone to signing central it tells me there is already a listing for that company. ... believe me I tried. at lease when people don't see them in signing central they can come to the board and see how much of a scoundrel this company is.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/18/09 3:02pm
Msg #281182

Re: Would love to add them to signing central

Use the Contact Us link and let Harry, Traci or Griff know that you can't add the company to Signing Central.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 5/1/09 3:38pm
Msg #287046

Re: CTNotary2009...who are you REALLY??

I work for the company and have for 8 years. That is who I am. I come to their defense because most of the things that are written are substantial things that have happened and are inaccuratly written. 1/2 stories are told... like they keep changing their company name... They were American Real estate Services for 7 years and recently changed the name to Fusion title due to the fact that there is another American Real Estate that are realtors in the same town. Does anyone say that????? no... Brian wasnt paid... that is correct but the circumstances behind that arent disclosed. Its easy to write 1/2 a story, but I can assure you I have NEVER not gotten paid for the closings I do and I do several weekly and have worked on and off again. This company has helped me every time I needed extra money and worked around me when my kids were out of school. All Im saying is dont believe everything. there is an old saying believe none of what you hear and only 1/2 of what you see and that is very accurate in this case.

Reply by Dayna Ollero on 3/23/09 10:40pm
Msg #281913

The person who runs this company keeps opening up new companies with different names and DOES NOT PAY EVER!! Jackie is her name.

Reply by CTNotary2009 on 5/1/09 3:29pm
Msg #287041

Arent you the attorney for Buckeye Clear Title Agency that was supposed to record the mortgage? Arent you associated with the ACTUAL settlement company Buckeye Clear Title Agency who was the settlement agent on this closing? I happen to know about this from an outside source and I think that you are the one that should be looked at here. did you actually do this closing to get paid? I heard you did not do the closing and got involved as a seperate attorney and if you did do the closing - isnt MASS an attorney state in which you should have looked out for the borrower? Instead I heard you actually looked out for Buckeye Clear Title Agency and that Fusion Title was the ONLY company involved that stepped in and helped the borrowers. Get your facts straight before bashing

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.