Notary Rotary
Genuine Title
Notary Discussion History

Genuine Title
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by anita55109 on 3/24/09 7:47am
Msg #281933

Genuine Title

Sorry I've not continued this on the threads for Genuine Title but I wanted it to appear in today's hot topics. I received a check for payment on time and it's been in the bank long enough that I know it's good. FYI.

Reply by Barb25 on 3/24/09 3:59pm
Msg #282003

I just accepted a job from them for Thurs. Can you tell me how long it took them to pay you and what did have to do to get paid, if anything in particular. Thanks. I am thinking about backing out. Something I usually don't do but the feedback on this company is bad bad.

Reply by Les_CO on 3/24/09 4:09pm
Msg #282006

Barb… Beware of anonymous posters! If you can find one board member that is not anonymous, and has been paid by these thieves…maybe you could take a chance…I’ve found no one….on this or other boards. I hope you need the practice…because you will be doing this one for free.

Reply by Barb25 on 3/24/09 4:17pm
Msg #282007

Thanks, Les. I think I will pass on it.

Reply by anita55109 on 3/24/09 4:37pm
Msg #282009

I don't think that I am Anonymous. I was only letting people know that I received a check. It was in approximately 30 days and I had not done anything as far as making an effort to collect. Whether or not you do the signing you accepted is totally up to you. When I took the job from Genuine Title I told him at the time I had reservations because of the bad feedback. He assured me that I would get paid and asked that I post here when I did. So I am only making people aware as I promised I would. And I am still not anonymous.

Reply by mike/co on 3/24/09 6:03pm
Msg #282012

I did 2 in January and I was paid no problem. 0 in Feb. and about 4 here in March. They pay the 30th of each month so I'm not worried about them yet. Hope that helps.

Reply by Sharon Proffitt on 3/29/09 5:16pm
Msg #282594

I did one in Jan.09 got paid the end of March I still have not got paid for the second one in Jan. 09 or the one I did in Feb.09 Costy promises and still takes long to pay, I don't understand why some companies take 3 to 4 months to pay when others sometimes pay in 2 weeks to a month, I don't think I will do anymore for this company. Last year I lost $1275.00 from non payers. It's not fair to us noteries as we put our time, gas, ink and paper.

Reply by Safir - Konstantin on 5/5/09 3:39pm
Msg #287325

I pay everyone and I can assure anyone who wants to do closings for me that they will be paid, all these people who want to talk trash about me I cant stop them but what I can do is pay everyone who does closings for me. I do over 400 closings a month and yes some do slip through the cracks because they do not properly invoice me but when they try to collect they call me and I send them a check right away.

Reply by Safir - Konstantin on 5/5/09 3:39pm
Msg #287326

I pay everyone and I can assure anyone who wants to do closings for me that they will be paid, all these people who want to talk trash about me I cant stop them but what I can do is pay everyone who does closings for me. I do over 400 closings a month and yes some do slip through the cracks because they do not properly invoice me but when they try to collect they call me and I send them a check right away.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.