Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Genuine title - $90 bucks......................seriously??!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Cari on 3/10/09 4:02pm
Msg #280192

You know, it's bad enough that some of us work for TC's that have some 'questionable' charges listed on BO's HUD, like Notary fees listed as $300 and you agreed to $200...and we have ALL looked the other way, once or twice because we need the work....but the buck stops here when a TITLE COMPANY, offers to pay NSA fees of only $90 for a Single Refi - this fee is not only a low baller, but absolutely INSULTING! Bad enough some of us had to cut our prices to keep working...but DAMN...$90 bucks is like a slap in the face! How dare you slap us!

Shame on you Genuine Title! That low ball ass fee wouldn't even pay for my notary stamp, journal, memberships, and/or GAS!

What is this company thinking??? and WHY are they putting THE MOST IMPORTANT player in a closing, LAST on the list for payment!!! THINK ABOUT IT...and I hope in the end, that this TC and other's like it, CHANGE YOUR LOW BALL POLICIES, and INCREASE your NSA fees to a respectable one!

In the end, those NSA's that you pay well, will continue to bust their ass to keep you as a client, and thus will keep you in business!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/10/09 4:04pm
Msg #280193

Isn't this the same company that's having some

payment issues with some notaries? Seems I remember reading something like that..

Reply by pan/nd on 3/10/09 5:39pm
Msg #280200

Cari,

you should have jumped at that....

American Title in Omaha pays $65 for e-docs. SERIOUSLY!

Reply by dickb/wi on 3/10/09 7:06pm
Msg #280208

american title--omaha owes me for 2 from july 2003..... n/m

Reply by Doris_CO on 3/10/09 6:05pm
Msg #280204

See message 275622.

Reply by Les_CO on 3/10/09 6:50pm
Msg #280206

It doesn’t matter what they offer…it’s what they pay that counts. As for Genuine Title, LLC, 11155 Dolfield Blvd # 100 Owings Mills Maryland 21117…They pay nothing! They are DEADBEATS…THIEVES and LIARS… likely guilty of FRAUD. Work for them at your peril…you will not be paid!! Mr. Konstantin Safir (Mr. Blue) had the audacity to post on this board some time ago that HE was the “OWNER” of the “signing” part/division of Genuine Title LLC, and that any problems that may have occurred in the past were now cured, and that he would guarantee that all NSA’s that worked for him would be paid. (Check messages # 275844, and # 275622) All absolute total BS! Konstantin Safir is a liar and a thief! And I can PROVE it.
• I usually give a company one chance, if anyone says that they pay.....MY Mistake!!!
A short story…I was contacted by “Genuine Title, LLC” to do a signing…they offered $90..I said I needed at least $100…they agreed. I then received an email from [e-mail address] confirming the time, place. I then received written confirmation from Genuine Title, LLC, specifying the borrower, time, and place, and my agreed upon fee, with additional “instructions” (In his posts here Mr. BLUE (Safir) had said he had not paid notaries previously because… paraphrase: “they were stupid, and didn’t follow instructions!” Well I followed his instructions exactly. I met the borrowers, had them sign the package, called the LO AND Mr. “blue,’ Konstantin Safir, on his cell (410-428-2676) from the borrowers home, notifying him the loan package had been signed. Next (same hour, same day) took the package to Kinko’s, and shipped it FedEx as instructed. I then sent him an invoice including the tracking number, and my fee by email to ([e-mail address]) as instructed. Funny thing? As per instructions the invoice MUST be in a PDF format, and emailed to him. I luckily have Adobe Acrobat 9 on my computer, so I can create PDF files (many of us notaries don’t have Acrobat…just Adobe reader) and (the ever resourceful) Mr. (Blue) Safir fails to include his email address in the confirmation. Well… I sent my invoice e-mail, snail mail, and by fax. To him and to Jay Zuckerman (President), and Jon Bach (legal). So far no response from anyone. Mr. Safir-the- liar, says on the confirmation “Payment is made every 15th and 30th of every month”….Well maybe to him? But they are not paying anyone else.
• This guy is just a cheap crook and a poor liar. I am currently in the process of filing complaints/charges against this crooked company, and ‘Safir the liar’. Hopefully he’ll go back to working in a Gyros’ stand, and dancing under a fig tree somewhere unpleasant, and far away.

Reply by jba/fl on 3/10/09 7:41pm
Msg #280214

Les - your closing lines are a hoot! Sorry for your troubles; I hope that one day you will laugh as much as I am now.. I am not laughing at you or your situation - only the fig tree and gyros stand in the artic circle.

Reply by Les_CO on 3/11/09 11:02am
Msg #280298

Thanks for your concern. But please don’t worry about me; this is not the first time I’ve been cheated out of my fee by some unscrupulous scum. I didn’t post here to complain about not getting my fee; I’ve been known to leave bigger tips than that. I posted to let all here know not to do business with Genuine Title LLC. I believe that they knowingly operate using dishonest and fraudulent business practices. That they cheat not only the Notaries they use, but the general public. (I have spoken with someone with the Maryland Insurance Administration about this.) An example are the MD ‘recommended’ or ‘typical’ closing costs, on a refi would be as follows: For full ALTA policy $3.00 per thousand (on the loan I closed Genuine Title charged $7.00 per thousand) The ‘typical’ closing costs on a this loan would be $960.00. Genuine Title LLC charged (the poor unknowing borrower) almost $1800.00. So these guys are not only cheating the notaries they hire they are charging approximately double what others in their state charge for the same service. They need to be stopped. I’m sick almost to death of hearing daily about these crooks; thieves, scam artistes, from individuals, to major companies, that cheat the public and either get away with it, or simply close down, and start again under a different name.

Reply by BrendaTx on 3/11/09 11:06am
Msg #280299

Gyros & Fig Trees! RICH!

jba - I agree. I think Les is going to night school for comedians.

Reply by sue_pa on 3/14/09 1:01pm
Msg #280733

I can make gyros with the best of them n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 3/15/09 12:14pm
Msg #280829

Re: I can make gyros with the best of them

But can you dance under a fig tree?
Just so you know.....I’ve got nothing against Fast food, Gyros, Moussaka, Baklava, Ouzo, Greek food, Greeks, or folks of Greek decent. After all, among other things they brought us Democracy. I’ve also got nothing against Heroes (Subs) Cheese-steaks, Scrapple, or Soft-pretzels. I’ve been from Le Bec-fin’s, to Bookbinders, to Geno’s. I do have something against people that lie, cheat, and steal, of whatever decent. (Sounds like a law firm? …Lei, Cheatham, and Steel….?)

Reply by sue_pa on 3/10/09 8:42pm
Msg #280227

seriously??!!

...THE MOST IMPORTANT player in a closing...

seriously??!! Please tell us you truly don't think you are THE MOST IMPORTANT one ... we are right at the bottom of the food chain.

Reply by pat/WA on 3/11/09 1:20pm
Msg #280321

Re: seriously??!!

If this is the same Geniune Title that called me last week, they insisted that I backdate the notary acknowledments on the documents. When I refused they hung up!

Reply by Safir - Konstantin on 5/5/09 5:06pm
Msg #287339

Re: seriously??!!

Again this is hilarious I am sitting hear reading these posts and I wonder why people just cant contact me directly. I really wish the hundreds of notaries that i pay every month would post good things about us because I am not a scum or other terms used for me. I am not a regular on these sites but im just baffled that people write stuff on here when they can just contact me directly. I hope after I put my contact info people can just call or email me directly from here on if there is an issue.

Konstantin Safir
Genuine Title
410-428-2676
[e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.