Notary Rotary
Global Notary Inc, Tustin CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by ChristineHI on 3/30/09 6:09pm
Msg #282719

I received a call from them and have never worked with them. I see comments about the low ball fees, which I already see is true, but does anyone have information regarding timely payments or anything else? Thanks! :-)

Reply by LadyGill/PA on 3/30/09 6:28pm
Msg #282725

I received two calls from them last week and none of them came through. Each time I accepted the assignment I was told that they will send the confirmation and I never got them. I'm not feeling too good about them especially due to the comments in SC. I believe it just wasn't meant to happen. Perhaps things will work out differently for you!

Reply by janCA on 3/30/09 7:24pm
Msg #282737

More than likely, they found someone who would do the signing at a cheaper rate, that's the reason they probably didn't send over the confirmation. They continued to shop after they had given you the assignment.

Reply by Kay/IL on 3/30/09 8:47pm
Msg #282763

They are very timely with payments. It's just their fees are too low.

Reply by ChristineHI on 3/30/09 11:09pm
Msg #282784

Well we negotiated a fee that I feel ok about. It is bit lower than I usually do, but it is enough for me to feel ok about it.
Hopefully docs will arrive on time and payment will arrive on time. Since I have never worked with them, that is the mystery to me.

We shall see. I will keep you posted. :-) Any additional information is helpful so I know what to expect. :-)

Reply by Kay/IL on 3/31/09 9:33am
Msg #282820

From my experience, the staff at Global Notary is very friendly, helpful and accessible in case there are questions during closings. They even make themselves available during odd-hour closings (after 8:00 pm weekdays and weekends). They definitely pay as promised, usually once a month a lump sum for all of the prior month's closings.

Like I said, their only downfall is the low pay.

Reply by ChristineHI on 4/3/09 2:41pm
Msg #283448

Well, package is huge..170 pages. Docs on time but the package is enormous. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.