Notary Rotary
Global Notary, Inc. g/b/u?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by LadyGill/PA on 3/27/09 2:26pm
Msg #282397

I just received a call to do a closing at 4 p.m., doc's all ready to be forwarded by email. I told him that I was already waiting on a client for an appointment and could do it later perhaps 6 p.m. He said he'd check to see if he time can be rescheduled--he seemed desperate. After checking SC things don't look so good. I'm considering letting him know that I will not be available.

Any comments or suggestions?

Reply by Patricia Manatt on 3/27/09 4:32pm
Msg #282412

negative comments in signing central for them.

Reply by Kay/IL on 3/27/09 6:22pm
Msg #282425

My only problem with them is the low pay ($60.00 and that includes e-docs printing fees) . Otherwise, they do have quite a bit of work and pay as scheduled. Will only do their closing if they are very close to my home ( no more than 10 minutes away)

Reply by Yowheelz on 3/28/09 9:10am
Msg #282497

Did a job for them 2/21 and recieved check this week. Pay was lower end of what I will accept but job was in my backyard and early am so I didn't feel I could possibly miss a really good paying job.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.