Notary Rotary
Hi I'm Steve PA Closing Agent of 3+ years
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Steve Kunsaitis on 3/6/09 9:15am
Msg #279797

New to the site, been ordering supplies from it for awhile but never looked into the community or anything until a valued broker mentioned it, I cover the entire state of PA.
Like many of you I'm sure I have been living the rollercoaster that is this industry and have gone from doing pretty well and having trouble meeting all of the requests in a day to barely staying afloat.
Hope you all are well and that we can help eachother tred water in these volitile industry times.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 3/6/09 9:28am
Msg #279799

Steve:
Just a matter of curiosity. How do you serve the entire state of PA when east border to west border driving time exceeds 6 hours?

Harry

Reply by Steve Kunsaitis on 3/6/09 9:44am
Msg #279805

Good question.
I do it because I love the job and the clients that have stayed with me in these tough times. For instance yesterday I drove from my home in Marion Center (near Indiana, Pa) to East Philly for a refinance and then back.
In the event of a schedule conflict I have professional closers that I know around the State as well.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 3/6/09 9:46am
Msg #279807

For over a 12 hour round trip, can you make a profit?

Harry

Reply by Steve Kunsaitis on 3/6/09 10:06am
Msg #279811

Sorry Harry pressed PM for you y accident.
Another good question. Yes, it does turn in a profit. Many times there is more than one closing in a day, or I will stay out there for closings on successive days.
I had a client that represented a high percentage of my business go out of business recently, so right now it is about doing everything I can for the ones who have stayed with me and making that grow.

Reply by Barbara___IL on 3/6/09 9:38am
Msg #279804

Welcome to the NR message boards.

Reply by Steve Kunsaitis on 3/6/09 9:44am
Msg #279806

TY Smile

Reply by Les_CO on 3/6/09 10:12am
Msg #279812

Welcome Steve! Maybe just me...but I think you'd look better in blue.

Reply by Letty Marquez on 3/6/09 9:12pm
Msg #279899

Hi Steve,

I would like to say welcome to the board.

Letty from Temecula,CA

Reply by Cheryl Anderson on 3/8/09 1:40pm
Msg #280026

Hi Steve...and welcome! Sounds like you are a busy person...or definitely seem to have the passion to be...Good luck to you and your signing business!

Cheryl from RIVERSIDE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.