Notary Rotary
LEON-CO is the Man!
Notary Discussion History

LEON-CO is the Man!
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Henry Davidson on 3/6/09 7:21am
Msg #279788

LEON-CO is the Man!

There are about 20 regular hall monitors here who will try to ring you up and down for taking less than xxxx for a closing....thats it...total... 20 people in the whole country....the rest of the thousands of notaries in the country realize this is not a reverse auction or anything else....it is only a market....and unfortunately Notrot nor any other "board" sets the market....its the notaries in that particular area that set the market...We dispatch thousands of closings per month.,....nowhere near this boards "hall monitor" fee schedule... a lot closer to Leon's new fees. Dont yelll at the messenger.....its only a market...they go up and down...supply/demand. If the hall monitors came to my office they would puke to see the reality of their industry. Anyone else closing over `1000 loans monthly that can help add insight to these uppity ignorant hall monitors that continually berate and mock anyone they can.

PS- "i am a man! Pick on me....not them ..their only kids!"
anyone recognize that quote?

Here i am marketing again......because there is so much UPSIDE (not) in this board for me....i get notaries that think they are brain surgeons and berated as often as possible...i love it. thanks for the intelligent discussions....ladies.

HDD

Reply by MW/VA on 3/6/09 7:34am
Msg #279790

The "hall monitors", as you like to make reference to, try to keep anyone from dominating the board with their point of view. The real purpose of this forum is to share experience/expertise. We all enjoy the discussions.
If "you know who" gets your vote because you like the way he plays the game, so be it. If "you know who" starts these blogs & gets into fights over them, it unfortunately shows that he has some sort of problem.
It is an ignorant assumption that participants don't understand the business enough to adjust fees according to the market.

Reply by Henry Davidson on 3/6/09 8:28am
Msg #279792

Look who replies to EVERY post..the same 20 everytime...get a friend... husband.. something that doesnt meow or bark to take your minds off controlling every post here and let this be a truly open forum......the ONLY opinion allowed on this board IS the "hall monitors" opinions....if you disagree....get blasted...and yes...you are one of them...congratulations....whats the last post about anything on this board you DIDNT post a reply tothe weeknds almost here..start early ..have a beer and try to not post today.....Its a big industry...much bigger than the 20 of you...!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/6/09 8:55am
Msg #279794

I guess my only question/comment to this is

Wow...woke up on the offensive, did we Henry?

If you regard the posters here with such scorn and disdain, why are you wasting your time reading and posting here - why not just move on to a forum whose participants you'd consider more "worthy" of your presence...

Wow..

Reply by MW/VA on 3/6/09 9:33am
Msg #279802

Re: I guess my only question/comment to this is

Yes, this must be "abuse notaries day". Where else would you go to make these kinds of attacks & get away with it? How silly of me to take the bait! So much for your image.

Reply by Becca_FL on 3/6/09 9:53am
Msg #279808

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Abusive

Reply by Becca_FL on 3/6/09 10:01am
Msg #279810

Message Deleted

Reply by MichiganAl on 3/6/09 9:07am
Msg #279795

Glad to know that the lowball signing service agrees.

It just completely solidifies our point. On behalf of the hall monitors, we thank you and award you one free hall pass. Your pass can be used at any time to leave class and sneak into the bathroom where we'll turn a blind eye as you take a few more hits of your bong.

Reply by Henry Davidson on 3/6/09 9:19am
Msg #279798

Big Al...

Big dope smoker huh Al....how else you know it happens in the bathroom? Thanks for the pass....but...not needed... I leave when I want.

Reply by Henry Davidson on 3/6/09 9:31am
Msg #279801

Re: Big Al...on more question...

Besides blowing smoke in this forum.......when your in the bathroom... do you crack the window and blow it out there or do you stand on the toilet and blow it out the fan in the ceiling? Just wondering...not too experienced here.

Reply by HARRY_PA on 3/6/09 9:38am
Msg #279803

Re: Big Al...on more question...

Perhaps if you ignore Henry he will go away. That is my plan.

Harry

Reply by Calnotary on 3/6/09 10:34am
Msg #279816

Message Deleted

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.