Notary Rotary
Looking for a good all in one machine. Open to
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by snowflake/PA on 3/19/09 4:01pm
Msg #281404

recommendations. Need to replace asap. Thanks.

Reply by MW/VA on 3/19/09 4:13pm
Msg #281405

This was recently discussed--try search under message 280847.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 3/19/09 4:35pm
Msg #281408

Any feedback re: an HP 4300?

I currently have an all-in-one that iappears to be on its last legs. It was great to start out and I've more than gotten my money's worth, but now I'm looking to take advantage of what I feel should be some bargains out there with used and/or refurbished equipment. I think there should be lots of opportunities from the tons of former mortage brokers and small loan companies that have gone out of business - especially in my area.

One guy I spoke to said he has a dual tray HP 4300. I haven't had success yet finding any specs on it from the HP website and I don't know how dated it is. I don't know if I believe the guy who is quoting prices to me, either, but I have another contact to call yet. I've checked some other websites and the prices seem much lower, but I haven't found any with the second tray. It looks like a workhorse, but I don't want something that is way out of date.

I'm also thinking about getting something separate to scan (and possibly fax -- I think I'll still want something to send out the onesy twosy faxes here and there). For those of you with a dedicated printer(s), what do you use for those functions?

I, too, would appreciate any feedback. Many thanks!

Reply by SANDRA LEE on 6/23/09 4:15pm
Msg #293253

Brother all-in-one

I saved $ with my Brother MFC-7840W and like it!

Reply by Erwin/CA on 3/19/09 4:55pm
Msg #281412

On someones recomendation on this website, I purchased an HP 2300n. I've had it for four weeks and I am really happy with it. It has dual trays, one in the machine for letter size paper, and one that folds down from the front for legal size. When I print loan documents, it picks which paper (legal or letter) and prints them in the order in the file. I found a refurbished one on the Internet for $129.00 including shipping. Cartridges are reasonable and print 6000 pages. My old HP works well but only prints 1500 pages using a more expensive cartridge. Good luck.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.