Notary Rotary
NotaryRotary Business Cards
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Blueink_TN on 3/26/09 5:39pm
Msg #282274

A couple of years ago, I ordered business cards from this site. Although I received about a million of them, I moved, so can no longer use them. I can't seem to find where to order them now, I'm looking under the Notary Supplies tab. Are bus cards still available from Notrot?

Reply by Harry [NR] on 3/26/09 6:03pm
Msg #282277

The short answer is that they're not currently available, but that we're working to make them available.

All the business cards we previously released were part of a promotion. We may do that again, as well as adding a couple different designs to our store. It's just a matter of getting our business card application integrated into the site.

I'll contact you by e-mail. We should be able to do a set on a special request basis.

Harry
Notary Rotary

Reply by LKT/CA on 3/26/09 6:53pm
Msg #282285

To HARRY [NR]

Around the 2nd week of March, I added a company to signing central - Manderin Notary Ltd., Pasadena, CA, Miguel Andrini. Just wondering when the listing will actually appear? I did a signing for them and would like to report the results. What is the usual procedure when a company is added, specifically with regards to when the listing will appear in SC? TIA

Reply by Traci on 3/27/09 11:40am
Msg #282348

Re: adding companies[NR]

We have been notifed of your earlier attempt and it appears that information was duplicating (and not allowing you to add another record) because there is a person from that company that had a notary profile. Manderin should display by the end of the day. Thanks! NR Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.