Notary Rotary
Talbot Settlement & Escrow, LLC. Owings MD
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by LadyGill/PA on 3/26/09 9:07am
Msg #282181

I want to share some good news concerning this company! I did a closing for them on 3/20 and a check was cut 3/23 and I received it by mail on 3/24 (yesterday). They're great to work with and responds to my messages. This was my first closing for them and it appears that they pay when the loan is funded. I hope this continues and look forward to working with them in the future. I'm sending their accounting dept. a little thank you note for their efficiency, via email that is!

Reply by John/CT on 3/26/09 9:30am
Msg #282183

LadyGill/PA said, "... it appears that they pay when the loan is funded." Ooops ... what happens if the loan does not fund (i.e., borrower cancels): Notary still gets paid in full? In a timely manner?

Reply by MW/VA on 3/26/09 10:08am
Msg #282185

How about listing them in Signing Central.

Reply by LadyGill/PA on 3/26/09 10:27am
Msg #282189

I have already started the listing and am waiting for Talbot to provide the states they cover. For some reason it is not indicated on their website the areas they cover and NR is requesting that information.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 3/26/09 10:29am
Msg #282190

From their website...in part...on home page..

Services:

We specialize in refinances nationwide
We also conduct residential purchases and commercial transactions in MD, DC, VA & PA.

Reply by LadyGill/PA on 3/26/09 10:32am
Msg #282193

Re: From their website...in part...on home page..

Thanks Linda, must have overlooked that info being in a hurry.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.