Notary Rotary
e-mail spam filter sites
Notary Discussion History

e-mail spam filter sites
Go Back to March, 2009 Index

Posted by Virginia/PA on 3/18/09 4:42pm
Msg #281212

e-mail spam filter sites

Does anyone use a spam filtering site for their e-mail such as SpamCop?

Even though my ISP has a spam filter that filters out hundreds of spam messages every day, I still get hundreds in my inbox which causes me to wade through useless e-mails before I can find my docs or orders. I found SpamCop accidentally and wonder if anyone is using it or a similar program. It costs $30.00 per year I think. So it is not cost prohibitive.

GBU comments please.

Reply by MW/VA on 3/18/09 6:05pm
Msg #281227

I'll never quite figure that out. I get absolutely no spam!

Reply by jba/fl on 3/18/09 11:04pm
Msg #281298

I don't either...I just don't understand the issue.

Reply by Virginia/PA on 3/19/09 7:26am
Msg #281329

I will rephrase the question. For those who may have spam problems (as I definitely do), how do you handle it? Do you use sites like SpamCop.net or another site or software? I will look into ChoiceMail as one person suggested. Are there any other suggestions? The question was not asked for those who do not have a spam problem. The question was asked of those who do.

Reply by Virginia/PA on 3/18/09 6:50pm
Msg #281253

Re: e-mail spam filter sites clarification

The site I am referring to is spamcop.net and not spamcop.com. I just want to make certain the correct software site is reviewed here.

Reply by PAW on 3/18/09 7:50pm
Msg #281268

Have thought about ChoiceMail?

http://www.digiportal.com/

ChoiceMail One is a desktop anti-spam solution. It is recommended for single-users with multiple e-mail accounts or who want to protect their e-mail and use advanced features.

It is fully customizable, including custom message, and contains additional features, such as the ability to import your contact list so as to preapprove people you already know, and our SmartAway(tm) process that only responds to approved senders. It lets you protect an unlimited number of email accounts in POP3 format.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.