Notary Rotary
AZ notaries you do NOT
Notary Discussion History

AZ notaries you do NOT
Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by Mdene_AZ on 8/2/10 1:31pm
Msg #347298

AZ notaries you do NOT

have to ask for 3 pieces of ID as was indicated in a letter from National Notary Association. I called this morning and spoke with the AZ State Secretary, Notary Department, and they assured me that National Notary was mistaken in their letter. We ask for either one or two depending on what our instructions are from the signing company; just as we have been doing.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/2/10 3:07pm
Msg #347307

This is one example of why many of us have no use for the NNA. A lot of the info they publish is not correct.

Reply by desktopfull on 8/2/10 3:09pm
Msg #347309

Surprise, surprise, more NNA misinformation. n/m

Reply by Grammyzoom on 8/2/10 5:28pm
Msg #347328

Re: Surprise, surprise, more NNA misinformation.

I used to be a member when I was young and stupid and thought that this was something you had to do to add to your professional qualifications. Now that I am old and a little wiser I know that I never want to be an NNA member ever again! This is prime example why.

Sorry to all of you who are dedicated followers, no offense intended. I will say that I have a lot of students who were certified by the NNA and then realized that they were totally unprepared to do loan signings and were terrified to do their first signing.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 8/2/10 5:31pm
Msg #347331

I remember how terrified I was to do my first signing.

It was a piggy back. The husband was very authoritative and impatient! He started pacing back and forth. LOL! It was awful!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.