Notary Rotary
Any one owed by Premier Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by Pam/MS on 8/11/10 1:32pm
Msg #348508

Received information today that the Columbus Bar Assoc. is over the notaries in Franklin County. I have emailed them about my efforts to collect payment from Premier. I would like to ask others to do the same. The phone number is 614-221-4112, the email address is [e-mail address]. Thanks!

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/11/10 1:55pm
Msg #348513

Curious why the bar association would involve themselves

in collection matters...that's between the company and you, the independent contractor.

MHO

Reply by snoopdogMs on 8/11/10 2:48pm
Msg #348516

Go to signing central and state your complaint

Signing central has a long list of 1 star gradings for Premier. Please add to the list. Just wondering at what point their 3 star drops to 2 star.

Reply by Roger_OH on 8/11/10 2:50pm
Msg #348518

Yep, Linda - no help there...

Agree - the local bar assn only processes county notary applications before sending them on to the SOS.

It's a clerical function, and they would otherwise only deal with complaints of notary errors or misconduct within the county.

I can promise you'll get no help from them on collection issues - it's strictly between you and Premier.

I'd let the TC know you weren't paid.

Reply by SpinClose/MI on 8/12/10 10:09am
Msg #348609

Pam,
I work for these guys all the time and find them great to work for. They are a bit slow to pay (45 days +) but never in more than 4 years had to chase them.
Have you called or emailed Matt? They just changed schedulers but they are still one of the better SS's to work for.

Reply by Nancy Dekker on 9/15/10 7:25pm
Msg #352829

They are professional over the phone (always answer the phone) and have provided me with quite a bit of work. They are not the greatest with getting back to you about payment inquiries. I'm still new with them but they pay you reasonable fees around 40 days. Most important is that you have provided them with a signed contract and W-9 obtained from their website. Then if payment is delayed, they will come back with needing more info like commission, E&O, etc. So be sure to find out up front what it is they want from you so that payment is made in a timely manner.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.