Notary Rotary
Clear - Home Internet, Phone and mobile internet
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by CLTbroyles on 8/18/10 8:14pm
Msg #349532

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Is their service reliable? I am thinking of switching from DSL but I cant afford to be without internet if there are problems.

Reply by CLTbroyles on 8/18/10 8:16pm
Msg #349533

meant to add.... website for company is www.clear.com

Reply by J. Stevens and Associates on 8/18/10 9:27pm
Msg #349544

I'm located in the Arlington area and I had them. The service was not good at all!!! When I would go to client sites could not receive a signal called and no service in the area. When I was at home couldn't get a good signal in my home office, called the company and they told me to move my desk around until I got a signal. They also suggested that I come and bring back the the and exchange it for the home modem. This all happened within the first 30 days. I called the service and they continued to take bank draft payments out of my account for 3 additional months. I had to write a letter to the BBB and send them a copy it was a nightmare.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.