Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Has anyone worked for the new management of New Mill Title?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by Julie/IL on 8/20/10 9:51am
Msg #349742

I know the topic of them have come up but I am curious to see what the new managements pay schedule is like. Are they keeping the "old" New Millenniums pay schedule? Has anyone had problems getting paid from them? I have received a few calls from them but have been booked for the times/dates they need. Not even sure if they'd pay our fee because we haven't gotten that far in the conversation. Just curious for any future calls. Thanks,

Reply by MW/VA on 8/20/10 9:53am
Msg #349745

I recently asked to be removed from their database. Paid $90 for a huge package & 40+ pages of faxbacks. It's nothing like the old company. They are now owned by Williston Financial Group.

Reply by Roger_OH on 8/20/10 9:59am
Msg #349748

My experience is similar. Markedly lower fees and faxbacks. What was once an outstanding company is now just another dime-a-dozen lowballer, one that doesn't understand you get what you pay for.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 8/20/10 11:30am
Msg #349755

Speaking of New Mill, I received a survey from them today

in an email. Its called Diverse Business Enterprise Survey. Anyone filling it out and sending it back?

Its been a while since I've worked for them. Won't meet my fee either anymore. I won't do the fax backs without compensation for it. Its such a shame. They were a great company.

Reply by Julie/IL on 8/20/10 11:37am
Msg #349758

Re: Speaking of New Mill, I received a survey from them today

I got the email also. I haven't filled it out yet. I just love how they say "All surveys must be returned by Sept 3rd". Or else what? You won't call offering $90 jobs! LOL!

Reply by UKCowboy_CA on 8/20/10 4:31pm
Msg #349787

It's called a "Diversity Survey"

They will only use you you if you are a minority. I never respond to racist claptrap!

Reply by dickb/wi on 8/20/10 5:54pm
Msg #349797

i sent an e-mail reply letting them know that i as.....

a white american marine veteran am the minority and there was no place for me to make a check mark...they are definitely a low baller now......how to take an excellent co to bad company..........

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/20/10 5:09pm
Msg #349792

I got it

And just deleted it. I haven't done any work for them for over 3 months and they haven't called me in about 2 months. As far as I'm concerned, our business relationship has ended, so they don't need to know that I'm a honky.

Reply by Julie/IL on 8/20/10 11:34am
Msg #349757

I know they've lowered their fees and added fax backs. I told them months ago that we would not adjust our fees for them. They have our fee in their system, so when they do call, they should already know we won't do it for $90. I'm just more curious to see if anyone has gotten the fee they've asked for and how long did it take to get paid? I'm just not sure I should even bother answering their calls. Thanks,

Reply by taxpro on 8/20/10 11:38am
Msg #349759

Not since they became lowballers

I haven't worked for them since the new management took over. They offered $90 and wanted to whole package faxed back. Now they say they only need "critical docs" faxed back, but that's still about 40 pages. I won't be working for them again, and it's a shame because they used to be a good company.

Reply by Jack/AL on 8/20/10 11:45am
Msg #349760

Re: Not since they became lowballers

I don't fit any of the categories on the survey, so I didn't get to make a mark on it. Wonder if I'm suppose to return it, incomplete, since all surveys must be returned ..... blah, blah.

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 8/20/10 1:18pm
Msg #349768

I am seeing more of these $90 offers. I just say no my fee is $$$.

Reply by Robin L. May on 8/20/10 7:09pm
Msg #349804

I got the survey too, and will not be responding.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.