Notary Rotary
Is it advertising or a notary resource to list a collection
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by HrdwrkrVA on 8/18/10 3:33pm
Msg #349505

agency? We list paper, printer, et al deals all the time. Whether we are trying to get pd or trying to save money, wouldn'y it all be considered advertising??? I saw the # in another post - no mention of advertising.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/18/10 3:39pm
Msg #349506

It was deleted--you have your answer. It may be a good

resource. We don't know that. They have infiltrated SC & posted their # in the comments section for many companies. How did they contact you? They may be using NR's list to solicit, also.

Reply by GA/Atty on 8/18/10 4:55pm
Msg #349513

Thats one of the downsides to this site.

Some have suggested a separate board - like leisure or just politics - where these kinds of posts could be listed. Maybe one day it will happen.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/18/10 6:32pm
Msg #349524

Re: Thats one of the downsides to this site.

There are always ways to handle things. Anyone can post and say, for instance, "I have had good experience with a certain collection agency. If you want details you can p/m me."
This is a horse of a different color. The company he listed has also posted in SC with a "Every1 call xxx-xxxx". It was just brought up the other day. We've never encountered anything like that before.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.