Notary Rotary
National Loan Closers
Notary Discussion History

National Loan Closers
Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by Ali/IL on 8/4/10 2:43pm
Msg #347573

National Loan Closers

I got an email of a closing. Said it paid $25 didn't say if it was for overnights or edocs.
You couldn't reply to email you had to go on the site.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/4/10 2:46pm
Msg #347575

Re: National Loan Closers...are you kidding??

"Said it paid $25 ."

Is this for real? Did they maybe leave out the *1* for $125??

"didn't say if it was for overnights or edocs" Does it matter??

Are they REALLY offering only $25? Good Grief!

Reply by ToniK on 8/4/10 2:46pm
Msg #347576

ummm $25??? delete the email

You went through all that trouble for a $25 signing? I get those emails from them, but its automatically spam

Reply by MW/VA on 8/4/10 2:50pm
Msg #347577

I had done a few closings for them, even though they pay a little lower than the going rate.
Then I started getting the emails for closings. I had heard that they set up a data base & you need to pay for each closing. Are you kidding? I'm not contributing to their profit margin.
I've been deleting the emails.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/4/10 5:55pm
Msg #347605

Correction--the info I posted is not correct. I got a call

from NLC about the misinformation that is being passed around & I am guilty of that. I do apologize & was basing my remarks on other things I'd read on the forums.
They are a software/database co. There are companies subscribing to their service & then listing closings on their "board". It was not them that I worked for, but a company that has used their system. It's an annual fee, not a per closing fee. Apparently, it's another platform, similar to the coffee site, but with added features. I've been told that it's not about bidding for work, either.
I'm glad they called & I got the info straight from them.

Reply by desktopfull on 8/4/10 6:11pm
Msg #347607

The $25 was probably an I9 form. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.