Notary Rotary
Refurbished cartridges
Notary Discussion History

Refurbished cartridges
Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by MonicaFL on 8/24/10 9:47pm
Msg #350315

Refurbished cartridges

I have an Epson scanner, fax and color copier. It is a Workforce 500. Today on e-bates.com I found a sale on these cartridges - they are refurbished but are guaranteed up to one year. I purchased 15 for $71.00 and some change (5 black, 3 Cyan, 3 Magenta and 3 blue). Has anyone ever ordered refurbished cartridges from ebates.com and/or refur. cart. for an Epson or any other inkjet machine. If so, how did they perform? Thanks. Monica

Reply by PMI/NM on 8/25/10 8:53am
Msg #350347

I buy my all my laser cartridges and they have always perform well. I have only had to return one in three years. Yesterday was double back day on ebates. the cash back was 32%. You can purchase most of your supplies on this site. Great way to save money. Happy EOM everyone!

Reply by Doris_CO on 8/25/10 9:00am
Msg #350349

I've had several Epson Inkjets. The ink for Epson inkjet printers is just a bit different from all the other printers and I've found I have to buy the originals and not knockoffs, whether they're store brands or from online companies. I tried several times to buy online and ended up sending the cartridges back because they didn't work. Then I bought OfficeMax brand and it ruined my printer. After replacing that printer with another Epson, I only buy brand new original Epson cartridges. I love Epson printers for printing my pictures. The ink doesn't fade over time and always comes out clear and bright.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.