Notary Rotary
Travel authorization form letter
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 8/11/10 8:53am
Msg #348480

Does any one here have one they use that meets all the requirements of an American student traveling abroad? Does it have a jurat or ack for notarization at the bottom?

Reply by John/CT on 8/11/10 10:04am
Msg #348491

"Google" it. Lots of resources available. n/m

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 8/11/10 10:56am
Msg #348501

I've notarized a lot of these, and they're all different.... and if you Google it, you'll find as many different version as you will hits.

Most of them are simply typed up letters from one parent granting permission to the other and they include a lot of details like parent and child names, ages, passport numbers, etc. Some of the letters are specific as to dates and countries, others are more generic. Others are from both parents giving permission to a specific organization or individual. Those are usually the more specific ones.

About a month ago, one that I saw included copies of photographs of each individual in the letter.

I've been told that the letters aren't always necessary, but always good to have with you just in case.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.