Notary Rotary
consumer title in north olmstead ohio
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by snowflake/PA on 8/23/10 2:55pm
Msg #350140

Anyone work for Dan lately and been paid. I have a signing and not certain if I should turn it back. Thanks

Reply by hp/MD on 8/23/10 6:02pm
Msg #350178

Dan is a good guy. He pays me less than 30 days. I do about 2 per month for him.

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 8/23/10 9:03pm
Msg #350197

Consumer Title has been discussed here a few months ago..Not a lot of good things either..Use the orange search button!

Reply by Kay/IL on 8/24/10 4:16pm
Msg #350281

Just speaking for myself, until the brouhaha with Erin, I never had payments with Dan/Consumer Title. After things were settled, I started working for Consumer again and have been getting paid as promised.

Reply by Kay/IL on 8/24/10 4:18pm
Msg #350282

Correction

Just speaking for myself, until the brouhaha with Erin, I never had payment problems with Dan/Consumer Title. After things were settled, I started working for Consumer again and have been getting paid as promised

Reply by CopperheadVA on 8/25/10 5:50am
Msg #350337

Re: Correction

This Dan McNamera had payment issues when he ran Platinum Closing Services. He's one of those that closed his SS and opened another one under a new name.

Reply by shannon carter on 9/23/10 5:30pm
Msg #353718

Re: Correction

I performed numerous closings with Platinum Title and I never had any payment issues. I have also worked with Dan of Consumer Title and again, no payment problems. I just did 3 closings for him in August and I have already got paid on all three. He's great! Sometimes you just have to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.