Notary Rotary
wel here I sit
Notary Discussion History

wel here I sit
Go Back to August, 2010 Index

Posted by Donna LaBelle on 8/25/10 5:36pm
Msg #350448

wel here I sit

5 signings for tonight and I only have docs for one. No answer from these SS about when the rest wil be her except for one company who says she sent them. Still havent receivedc them

Reply by James Dawson on 8/25/10 5:48pm
Msg #350450

You are a better person then me, I could never do five signing in one evening. Good for you!

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 8/25/10 5:50pm
Msg #350451

Phones are ringing off the hook! n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/25/10 5:56pm
Msg #350452

Re: wel here I sit...me either James

It's a physical impossibility here where I am...

Reply by James Dawson on 8/25/10 6:27pm
Msg #350460

LOL...YEP I couldn't do them if they were for my next door neighbors..

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/25/10 6:37pm
Msg #350462

Okay..no...didn't mean physically impossible from

MY side...sure, I'd be exhausted, but my demographics are such that there's no way 5 signings would get done after 5pm unless they all came to me - we're very rural and travel alone would suck up 4-5 hours...

Reply by Susan Fischer on 8/25/10 10:56pm
Msg #350483

Can totally relate. 8 in one day is my max. I've had a few

over the years and, Lordy, they were 400-mile, 18 hour days. Then paperwork. 5 after work hours? They better be all at the same table, me, distributing docs like a dealer...you get the idea...nope, won't happen again;

Never again.

Things are steady-Eddy out here on the Central Oregon Coast .

Crab season is a boon this year, and oysters, too - signings at campgrounds, vaca-rentals, and RV Parks is common, and did I mention crab season? And, great breezes too - incredible kites on the beaches: giant wormholes dancing with the tech-wind flying shapes, and children's scrap-tailed kites, with their soaring colors against the sea-sky.

(There are groups who perform kite-o-batics, and simply amazing tricks. Love when they go out and teach, on the beach, kite enthusiasts...the children listensing, and folding; tying knots...)

Living in a Destination Area is such a treat, and a a true blessing.

Pardon my going on, but for me, this is about the 4th full day of Summer we've had this Summer, so I'm rapt. Early signings to accomodate early FedEx/UPS overnight deadlines, each a story, each a

My Commission expires 03/05/2011...Retirement becons...

Reply by James Dawson on 8/25/10 6:55pm
Msg #350464

For me it would be like having a job all over again...I like being retired. As long as I do one a day I don't have to ask my wife for an allowance. Smile

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 8/25/10 6:38pm
Msg #350463

Here we all sit!

I am probably faring better than most: 3 signings, 2 sets of docs. The other signer has to sign tonight or his rate lock will expire.
Tomorrow I have 3 all set with docs so far.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 8/25/10 7:10pm
Msg #350465

I had two for the evening both fell out so went out to dinner. oh well!

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 8/25/10 9:38pm
Msg #350474

I could not do 5 in one evening either..travel alone would make it impossible..I am in a rural area..I think the most I had in one day was 6 and it was a long day!

Reply by OR on 8/25/10 9:57pm
Msg #350478

Re: wel here I sit ....QUESTION

Donna did you get all 5 loans signed tonight.

Reply by James Dawson on 8/25/10 10:58pm
Msg #350484

Re: wel here I sit ....QUESTION YEA...did ya? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.