Notary Rotary
2011 recission calendar?
Notary Discussion History

2011 recission calendar?
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Jayhawk/KS on 1/5/11 6:19pm
Msg #367214

2011 recission calendar?

I just looked and the 2010 recission calendar is still up. Is there a 2011 posted on some other site? I like to keep a copy in my briefcase. Thanks in advance

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/11 7:26pm
Msg #367221

Compliments of Hugh a couple days ago

http://www.notary.org/PDFs/Rescission_calendar_2011_PAN.pdf

Reply by MW/VA on 1/5/11 7:46pm
Msg #367227

I'll still never quite figure out why anyone needs one. I can count to 5, and that's pretty much all it takes. The day of the signing, 1, 2, 3 (counting Sat., but not Sun. or Federal holiday), loan funds on the 4th day. I learned something from those courses I took. Smile

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/11 7:57pm
Msg #367229

I think in 4.5 years I've had to fill in the dates no more

than twice - dates are always filled in for me - do I check them? Yes. I just count too..

Reply by Sha/CA on 1/5/11 8:13pm
Msg #367232

Thank you for the lovely calendar ;-)

I just count too, but I still like to have the calendar. I'm embarrassed sometimes when I'm caught counting on my fingers! LOL

Reply by HisHughness on 1/5/11 10:14pm
Msg #367244

At the beginning of each month, I print out several copies of the rescission calendar for the month. Then, for each closing, I give the borrowers a copy with the rescission date circled. It's just part of the presentation about the rescission period. They seem to appreciate it. The PAN calendar is both the easiest to read and the most attractive, so that's the one I use.

Reply by PAW on 1/5/11 8:42pm
Msg #367236

I have PAN's calendar available for download from my site. I also have an Excel spreadsheet tool that will calculate the rescission expiration date. (For those adept in using Excel and formulas, this tool is easily modified for any calendar year.)

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 1/5/11 9:03pm
Msg #367237

Click on my profile and there is a free 2011 recission calendar available where I teach CA students to pass our state exam. It's listed under "Students Services" at the top of the homepage.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/6/11 2:40am
Msg #367256

2011 is now available. Thank you , Harry!

Link you can hardly miss at the side of the page.

As for the use of the calendar, sure it's easy to count on your fingers or however, but I like to see the visual. Also, I'd be I'm not the only one who sometimes gets so busy that it's hard to remember what day of the week it is. And during those late night signings when you're bleary-eyed, mistakes can happen. I don't like to ever leave this to chance. I calculate it out, and typically double check it on the calendar.

As for not having to fill in the dates, I think I see at least one date blank 30 - 40% of the time.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/6/11 2:16pm
Msg #367355

Thanks, Harry. This one is really easy to read! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.