Notary Rotary
AAA Mobile DNA Las Vegas NV
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Donna McDaniel on 1/5/11 10:25am
Msg #367081

I was called to take a DNA swab for them. Any info would be appreciated as this is all new to me.

Reply by RedBaron/IN on 1/5/11 10:50am
Msg #367088

I have not worked for this firm. i worked for another DNA firm and had to buy hospital type rubber gloves and there are strict instructions to follow. BTW, they paid up front.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/5/11 1:32pm
Msg #367129

Are you sure it is a legitimate call. I just called AAA Mobile DNA and the guy that answered the phone didn't know anything about it. He said they don't use notaries like that.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/11 1:36pm
Msg #367131

Maybe AAA DNA Testing, Inc.? n/m

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 1/5/11 2:20pm
Msg #367139

DD, what number did you call? I have 702-374-3696. The name of the person I spoke to is Andrew Springfield.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/5/11 4:27pm
Msg #367186

I don't know now what number I called. I must have called the wrong number. I just called the number you provided though and talked to someone. He is going to send me information on it. Sorry about the mixup. Thanks!

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 1/5/11 4:54pm
Msg #367187

DD, proceed with caution,

I did further research and found out that he is the same Andrew Springfield that is listed in SC under Realty Signatures. He presented himself to me as representing AAA Mobile DNA and his email adress is [e-mail address]. He wanted a copy of my DL so I sent it with the number and birthdate blacked out. He called and said he needed all the info or I would not be able to work for them. After further discussion, we agreed that I would do this one time swab for him but I would not provide my private info. After a few hours of not hearing from him, I called him back and he said the person who was supposed to be swabbed was in another area of the state so he would need to find someone else.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/5/11 5:08pm
Msg #367194

Re: DD, proceed with caution,

Donna, thanks for the warning. Something sounds fishy. I know I talked to someone awhile ago and he said they are AAA Mobile DNA. He denied knowing anything about notaries doing swabs. I must have gotten the number off Signing Central. Hmmm. I'll post anything that I find out.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/5/11 5:15pm
Msg #367198

Re: DD, proceed with caution,

Oh, now I know. I did a search on Google for AAA DNA testing and found it. Its in Las Vegas also. The number I first called is 702-515-1855. They are the ones that said they don't use notaries.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.