ATM Signing Services, LLC. n/m
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by youssef/CT on 1/5/11 11:00am
Msg #367093

ATM Signing Services, LLC. n/m

Reply by youssef/CT on 1/5/11 11:15am
Msg #367095

ATM Signing Services, LLC Fusion Title, LLC, Jacqueline Pur

Never use this person or company again. Jackqueline Purcell send me a check $100.00 short after many excuses (the check was send etc.....) and reason is that "short for being late". She called me the last minute to do this closing after 9:30 pm
I called her the next date to see why the check is short $100.00 she said that she will never pay that much for a closing. I told her I will fax her the confirmation she said she will call me back, never did. I called every number on the confirmation. She called me back stating that I was calling her under age daughter and that she will call the police on me and that I changed the amount on the confirmation.
Please beware of this person. She has a listing on Notary Rotary under different name.

Reply by Doris_CO on 1/5/11 11:39am
Msg #367100

Re: ATM Signing Services, LLC Fusion Title, LLC, Jacqueline Pur

Is she listed as a signing agent rather then a signing service? What's the other name she's listed as?

Reply by Doris_CO on 1/5/11 11:40am
Msg #367101

Re: ATM Signing Services, LLC Fusion Title, LLC, Jacqueline Pur

Should have added - I'd like to know all the names this person goes under so if they call I can look them up here and find your information.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/5/11 11:41am
Msg #367102

Fusion Title is listed...and not very good

words for this company...

Reply by John/CT on 1/5/11 11:46am
Msg #367105

Re: Fusion Title "not very good words", including mine.

I had the most UGLY experience with her. Recalling it almost brings tears to my eyes!

Reply by CT_Notary on 1/5/11 12:17pm
Msg #367116

Re: ATM Signing Services, LLC.

I too have had negative interaction with Mrs Purcell. I will not work for her again.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/5/11 12:32pm
Msg #367121

Re: ATM Signing Services, LLC.

Why doesn't someone post ATM Signing Services on Signing Central? Also, why doesn't someone that was taken advantage of, file a complaint with the state against Fusion Title? They could be shut down because they're fraud. Don't let them get away with it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.