Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Closeline, MD does not pay negotiated fee...Steer Clear!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by FeliseSoCal on 1/11/11 1:09pm
Msg #368020

When I received my check it was short $25. First they said the fedex was sent priority instead of standard. When I produced the fedex label marked "standard" as per their instructions, they changed their story to " The first page of the HUD wasn't signed." Then I sent them the original file indicating there was no signature line on page 1 of the HUD and no instructions to get that page signed. They stopped responding and never paid the full negotiated fee.

Even when the loan closes, they randomly deduct fees from notaries for absolutely no reason and with no proof of wrongdoing. They are totally unethical and unprofessional. I would steer clear of them unless you enjoy working without getting paid.

Reply by janCA on 1/11/11 1:11pm
Msg #368021

They still owe me for a signing I did 3 yrs ago.

They're very unethical, to say the least.

Reply by ME/NJ on 1/11/11 3:04pm
Msg #368046

People still work for them

unreal after years away I still see deadbeats up and running.

Reply by laurielnc on 1/12/11 4:38pm
Msg #368280

I just did a signing for them for the first time. Had mixed reviews. Paid my asking price 12/23 and paid 1/4/11.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.