Notary Rotary
Commonwealth
Notary Discussion History

Commonwealth
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by ko/FL on 1/13/11 10:20am
Msg #368408

Commonwealth

I was trying to look at the reviews for Commonwealth Signature Services and it says I do not have access. I am logged in. What else can I do to see comments.

thanks,

Reply by DBFL on 1/13/11 10:30am
Msg #368410

I believe the comment you are getting means that no one has added any comments about the company. That is why there are no star ratings available for the company. I think someone just added them to SC, but did not rate them.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/13/11 10:31am
Msg #368411

You can also do a search. Just discussed recently. n/m

Reply by ko/FL on 1/13/11 10:34am
Msg #368416

Re: You can also do a search. Just discussed recently.

Thanks

Reply by Joyce Robinson on 1/13/11 1:18pm
Msg #368475

I added Commonwealth yesterday

I added Commonwealth yesterday when I got an email from them for a closing. I checked Signing Central and they were not listed. I followed the instructions that stated I should add this company. I added with the only info I had. The address, no phone #. I have since had positive response about this company from Not Rot members, I still do not have a phone # and Commonwealth has not gotten back to me from my email to them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.