Consumer Attorneys of America G/B/U? nothing in search n/m
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Lucie_CA on 1/3/11 11:45am
Msg #366835

Consumer Attorneys of America G/B/U? nothing in search n/m

Reply by Scott/NJ on 1/3/11 12:26pm
Msg #366845

Re: Consumer Attorneys of America G/B/U? nothing in search

They are doing Debt Consolidations. Not much paperwork; borrower knows what's going on by the time you get there; takes no more than 15 minutes; pays $50.

Just be careful that you do your job as Notary correctly. I did one so far and the instructions were a bit unclear and required several phone calls to hash out what, exactly, the Notary is to do and how to do it.

BTW- I haven't got paid yet (it's only been ~15 days), so I'll have to see if they honored what I did for them or not.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/3/11 3:26pm
Msg #366870

Beware of these if you are being asked to represent them or collect fees. It's not a lot different from loan modification applications, IMO.

Reply by pat/WA on 1/28/11 8:50pm
Msg #370472

When I accepted a signing from Sunshine connection for Consumer Attorneys of America I was not aware that I would be required to pick up a check for $350.00
I need to know what experience notaries have had with this company and is this legal?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.