Notary Rotary
Does LSI in CA work tomorrow? Was promised docs here this
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by kathy/ca on 1/21/11 8:44pm
Msg #369608

afternoon, it is now almost 7:00 p.m., no docs and no one answers the phone. This sure gets old!

Reply by kathy/ca on 1/21/11 8:52pm
Msg #369609

I should mention the signing is for tomorrow (Sat) a.m. n/m

Reply by Jose Gutierrez on 1/21/11 9:40pm
Msg #369611

Re: I should mention the signing is for tomorrow (Sat) a.m.

IF they scheduled you for Sat signing, someone will take care of that and will send docs on SAT morning, it has
happened to me several times, they just don't answer phones after business hours.

Reply by aries/CA on 1/21/11 9:50pm
Msg #369613

You will get them early in the morning. Don't bother calling in the morning, just send them an email if you don't get them by the time you get up.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 1/21/11 9:58pm
Msg #369615

Don't be so sure about that. I hate to bring up old

stuff, but I was scheduled for a Sat am signing with them several months ago. No docs on Fri night or Sat am. Borrower knew nothing. It was obviously cancelled and no one bothered to call me. It totally ruined my plans. LSI did apologize and I accepted. It happens, not often, but it does.

Reply by kathy/ca on 1/22/11 1:55pm
Msg #369646

Docs were here before I got up, thankfully! B of A, huge pk

oh well, at least I got them. Have a good weekend all!

Reply by GWest on 1/22/11 9:57am
Msg #369629

Had one a couple of weeks ago with LSI and the doc's were emailed to me at 2:20AM.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/22/11 6:40am
Msg #369620

Is this a USAA loan?

I had one for LSI yesterday at 10 AM - USAA was the lender. Called LSI at 9 AM asking about docs. Was told they were still waiting on revised docs from the lender. Since I had no other closings until 6 PM and I was planning to be home all day, I decided to wait it out and accommodate the late docs. Finally at 5:30 PM (8 1/2 HOURS LATER!) I turned the job back to LSI. Docs never showed up and LSI told me that USAA never responded to their multiple inquiries.

For now I am going to screen my LSI closings when they call to schedule - I cannot afford to put USAA closings on my schedule and turn other closings away for that same time slot. I will accept USAA closings again, once they get their act together. I do Chase and US Bank for LSI and those docs arrive without issue.

For the original poster, I have found that LSI does not communicate well with the notary when there are delays. It's true I have received docs very late at night (such as 11:30 PM for next morning closing) but I have also been left hanging once or twice (like yesterday). Unless you call and ask, my experience has been that they do not let the notary know that things are running late. My borrower did not know anything either. And you're right, you cannot get a hold of them in the evening.

Reply by CommLoanPA on 1/22/11 9:33am
Msg #369626

Re: Is this a USAA loan?

What's a USAA loan and how is it different? n/m

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/22/11 9:36am
Msg #369628

USAA is a lender n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.