Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Dynamic Field Solutions---interesting email last nite...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Cari on 1/28/11 1:27pm
Msg #370357

...posted elsewhere...but thought I share here...

Subject: CHICAGO, IL SIGNNG
To: [e-mail address]
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 5:48 PM

Would you be available for a signing on 01/28 @ 11AM?

Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:29 PM
To: Scheduling Support
Subject: Re: CHICAGO, IL SIGNNG

This company has a horrible reputation on most of the NSA forums as one that doesn't pay its NSAs?

The only way we could work with DFS is by pre-payment only, via PayPal invoice.

If this is acceptable, please advise.

Subject: RE: CHICAGO, IL SIGNNG
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 8:31 PM

No, we do not pre pay because notaries that don’t do a good job complain, but thanks anyways.

We do signings nationwide, if you want to accept the job for $70 or $75 we can pre pay.

RE: CHICAGO, IL SIGNNG
Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:56 PM
To: "Scheduling Support"

From what I'm reading below, I seriously doubt its been the NSAs fault each and every time?

Also, the fee quoted is unacceptable.

I run a business, not a charity.

Have a good night.

(I sent them a copy of their ratings from SC...)

Subject: RE: CHICAGO, IL SIGNNG
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 9:12 PM

1ST of all we did not quote you a fee, so get that straight. We said IF YOU WANT PRE PAYMENT, IT WILL ONLY BE $70.00!!!!

That is not a quote, it’s apparent you can’t read, as other notaries that do not follow instructions.

We’ve been in business for years and have done thousands of signings. The complaints listed below are nowhere near the amount of signings we do.

We don’t get paid to babysit, so why should we have to pay notaries that screw up or need a hand holding due to their lack of competency.

Enjoy the plethora of work while you have it (if you have it) and then get back to us and let us know that you’re still deserving of your exorbitant fees.

I responded, rather lengthy and no need to post here...again its posted elsewhere but here's a little...
.....Why don't you grow some balls and go onto Notary Rotary to defend your company against all those complaining NSAs?

So...any feedback this company's reply to its long list of complaints....anyone?

Reply by HisHughness on 1/28/11 1:31pm
Msg #370359

Anybody ever point out to you that a skunk can't smell its own stink?

If DFS was capable of recognizing what a sorryassed outfit it is, it wouldn't be that sorryassed outfit.

Reply by Cari on 1/28/11 1:39pm
Msg #370364

didn't know skunks could smell....lol n/m

Reply by Stoli on 1/28/11 4:33pm
Msg #370419

Cari-The skunk sat on the stump. Stump thought the skunk

stunk. Skunk thought the stump stunk....

Reply by Mary Ellen Elmore on 1/28/11 1:37pm
Msg #370362

The emails I get from all have the location and and fee--it is always too low for me. I even get offers from them in other states!!!!!

Reply by James Dawson on 1/28/11 1:42pm
Msg #370365

Even their response to you reeked of arrogance, defiance an unprofessional for a company that does "thousands" of signing. Soon you'll be getting a call from someone running a SS out of San Quentin or Fort Leavenworth.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/28/11 1:50pm
Msg #370366

Thanks for sharing this, Cari. I found it amazing how

quickly they got nasty about the whole thing. I did a signing for them quite a while ago, realized their payment history, and insisted on Paypal upfront. They accommodated. These cos. that operate that way amaze me. It's clear that they them expect the notaries to pick up the costs of having to pay upfront. Really! I hope this is a good "red flag" example for everyone.

Reply by James Dawson on 1/28/11 2:11pm
Msg #370375

3 red flags of losers...this goes well with your post Cari

Interesting reading. An article by Roni Faciane, Marketing Coach

Beware of the Low Baller: 3 "Red Flags" of Loser Clients/Employers

Although it is a slang term, a "low baller" is still used in business as a nickname to describe a client/customer. If you look in the Urban dictionary at "low baller" it means:'a person who bargains extremely lower that retail or reasonable price; also being ridiculously cheap'. You know the type, the one that wants everything but doesn't want to pay for it. Since this so called crisis, our market has been flooded with these types of business owners/employers. They are looking to work you harder and pay you less and this has become the American way.

For the last two months I have diligently and persistently looked for work/clients, and it has been an interesting journey to say the least. I have found that when you know your worth it may take a little more time, and there will be a paradigm shift in how you feel about yourself. Caution, this could become a feeling of freedom or depression, and you must be mentally prepared to stick it out. Here are a few "red flags" I have discovered on my mission to be financially free.

Loser #1 "This Exciting Biz Opp": This is the business/organization that wants to pay you commission, only, to sell their product independently. The MLM corporations are the best examples of this. These are great opportunities when you are in a position to live off commission, but if you need a consistent income this will not help you stay afloat. We all want to be our own boss, however; there is no such thing as an over-night-million-dollar-business success, and any profitable business takes time. Don't let anyone sell you a dream, dreaming is free.

Loser #2 "Your job description is...Everything": This is the business owner that wants you to be the receptionist, customer service, housekeeping, marketing, sales, errand runner, postal worker, accounting, payroll, management, web designer, secretary, etc. They remind you what a great opportunity this is for you because "they promote from within", but because of the economy the starting wage is $9 per hour. Did I mention that you can never take a day off, because there isn't anyone to cover for you. Don't allow yourself to run their business, you won't get extra pay just more work.

Loser #3 "You call this service? I won't pay...": This is my favorite. This is the business owner/client that is the low baller, and his focus is to devalue you and strip you of your work ethic. The goal here is to get you to create and take him to greatness without having to pay you what you are worth. He wants the brand name at swap meat prices, and the turnover rate for this position is every 6-12 months. They berate you, steal your creativity, and eventually they can't afford you. Don't be fooled, they need YOU to succeed! A good business owner will pay for quality people, and can afford to pay for them too.

Yes we have an economy that is questionable in general, but specifically YOUR economy can be great...should you chose. Small business owners are being tempted daily to become hustlers and not breadwinners, which is causing a decline in service, success, and sincerity. Don't settle for less if you will always crave more, you will create misery in your life. If you are already experiencing a financial challenge don't ad desperation to the equation, it will cause you to make bad choices. Know your worth, stand by it, and don't be afraid to decline a offer that doesn't sit well on your conscious. Take a moment to look at your resume, observe your accomplishments, remember how hard you work, pat yourself on the back, and push forward to your success! Cheers!

Reply by MW/VA on 1/28/11 2:22pm
Msg #370380

Thanks, James. IMO these are important points to remember

in the biz these days.

Reply by Les_CO on 1/28/11 2:22pm
Msg #370379

Morons!
Quote: “We don’t pay in advance because notaries don’t do a good job”
Paraphrase: “But if you are willing to work cheap enough we will take a chance, and prepay” (and hope you do a good job????)
There’s logic for you.
I wouldn’t take an assignment if they did prepay. They are something we don’t need in this business, and I refuse to facilitate their existence in any way.

Reply by Cari on 1/28/11 6:06pm
Msg #370434

and, this person contradicted themselfs...first they wrote, that they don't pay in advance, then said, if I wanted the job, would pay $70-$75 via PP? wha??

seriously, this person was a true self-righteous idiota....

Reply by Ann ABC notary on 1/28/11 6:59pm
Msg #370451

Privacy. We retain computer IP addresses, time/date stamps and account information for all posts. In the event legal action is taken against you by a third-party in connection with something you have posted, and we are presented with a proper legal document to produce information related to your post, we will do so.

Reply by James Dawson on 1/28/11 7:37pm
Msg #370461

Another notary police...so who you gonna sue, the person posting or the computer IP address? An who is posting if you don't have a webcam.... and last be not least are you a notary or damage control manager for a SS?

Reply by Cari on 1/28/11 10:27pm
Msg #370480

First, who are you? Second, what does your post have to do

with this topic of discussion? Third, why are you hiding your identity?

Orrrrr, and correct me if I'm wrong, but perhaps YOU are the moran emailing me last night??

Speak up or forever hold your peace....

Reply by Accesstoledo on 2/9/11 9:39am
Msg #372001

I got a message yesterday asking if I was availabls today.
I answwered "Yes"
They wrote back aask what my fee would be.
I answered and told them they need to pay for an invoice dated 7/28/2009 and an invoice dated 3/8/2010. They should FED EX the combined check for the 3 signings and I would take care of their signing today. So far no FED Ex received today.

Reply by Morgan/PghPA on 2/26/11 8:13am
Msg #374292

I received this yesterday - looks like Im off to the Golf Course at 4:40 Smile Thanks for all the gr8 post fellow NOTE'S!!

PITTSBURGH, PA SIGNING
Scheduling Support [[e-mail address]]
to [e-mail address]

Would you be available for a signing on 02/28 @ 4pm?
Join our team of professional field service providers today by signing up online at www.godfs.com/joinourteam.html

**WANT TO GET PAID WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE SIGNING** SIGN UP TODAY FOR INSTAPAY PLUS!! Email us at [e-mail address]

Scheduling Department
866.956.9229 ext. 201 - Main Line (this line is not answered, you can only leave a voicemail that will be sent to all schedulers. Messages that need a return call will be contacted within 15 minutes of the message being received)
714.242.6977 – Fax
949-456-5380- Alexandra
949-214-8544 - Angelica
www.GoDFS.com

The Dynamic Group
Vendor Management Solutions
Dynamic Field Solutions - Reverse Dynamics
Dynamic Compliance

Reply by Morgan/PghPA on 2/26/11 10:27pm
Msg #374407

Now HERE is a "professional reply" to my posting. Wonder if they have looked at the 20+ other postings I have read concerning their over worked Accounts Payable Department. Legal Dept HUH, probably the only section that IS busy LOL.... NIce to have a FORWARD key, sent to my Attorney so she has a heads up on Monday Smile
Re: PITTSBURGH, PA SIGNING
[e-mail address]
To: Thomas Morgan
Sent: Sat 2/26/2011 10:55 PM

Hey donkey, can you read our disclosure about not disseminating private emails. A copy of your post has been emailed to our legal counsel.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.