Notary Rotary
Equifax
Notary Discussion History

Equifax
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Bravo on 1/19/11 1:09am
Msg #369157

Equifax

This was a first time for me. I received a call from Equifax, a company I have done a fair amount of closings for. The gal asked if I could accept a signing in such and such town and I said yes, that I was available and my fee for that would be $xxx. She very nastily said, "well let me just see if I can get THAT approved!" and hung up on me!! I wish she had been MY employee! I would have told her to not let the door hit her on the axx on her way to collect her last paycheck. What the devil is the world coming to?

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/19/11 5:21am
Msg #369161

I had that happen to me last week by a company in Florida. She asked if I was available, when I said no the phone went click. It happens every once in a while. Don't you wonder though when companies allow this behavor that it may be a sign on how they will be to deal with regarding payment?

Reply by ajd/pa on 1/19/11 8:31am
Msg #369168

This has happened with me twice with FASS. I thought at first it was my cell dropping the call, but now I am not so sure. The other night FASS called and asked if I could do a job, but I told him it was farther then I go. He said would you do it for extra and I said no, next thing I hear is the dialtone! Not even a thank you anyway. I think it is kind of rude and unprofessional not to even say "ok, thanks anyway" or even "good by". Oh, well.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.