Notary Rotary
Field Inspection
Notary Discussion History

Field Inspection
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by ENM/PA on 1/12/11 5:35pm
Msg #368295

Field Inspection

I was wondering if anyone does field inspections to supplement their notary work. If so was there any special training you did to become a Field Inspector. Any help appreciated

Reply by ikando on 1/12/11 5:43pm
Msg #368299

I've done a couple field inspections for a couple different companies. No training required, just basic observation ability.

It's been my experience that if it's close by, it might be worth the low pay for a job that could be paper intensive and require taking pictures. Otherwise, it's not worth it.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/12/11 6:08pm
Msg #368304

I did it for several months when there was nothing else to do. As stated it's paper intensive and based on the fees to complete the inspection it's definitely not worth it.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 1/12/11 6:37pm
Msg #368308

Re: Field Inspection- if you got open time, it's local, and

you're ok with taking pics and downloading, it's very easy, quick work. I enjoy them, and while not on par with NSA work for the bucks, neither is the bang. I don't find five pages a burden.

Small checks add up too.

Reply by Alz on 1/12/11 8:48pm
Msg #368323

Will agree with you,Susan. I generally

schedule these type of engagements around my other appointments for the convenient factor and the opportunity to have another channel of income. As with any business, if you do not have some type of system or flow, the inspections can be cumbersome and type consuming.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 1/12/11 9:52pm
Msg #368333

Type-consuming...chortle - good one! Fortunately for

me, my "office" is in a comfy loft. Seems like I live to type, and love to get paid for some of it.

Reply by ENM/PA on 1/12/11 7:16pm
Msg #368316

Re: any reputable companies to sign up with ??? n/m

Reply by Larry/IL on 1/18/11 9:38am
Msg #369022

Re: any reputable companies to sign up with ???

I was wondering if anyone shared and companies with you? Might you care to share the ones you know of?

TIA
Larry

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.