Notary Rotary
Final Link Signing- not much on signing central
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Lorraine Lougheed on 1/18/11 1:58pm
Msg #369087

I have not done any work for them yet, they just called and I agreed to a signing for Thursday. However I'm not comfortable with the payment terms. I prefer to Invoice when the job is done not at the end of the month and then wait additional time for payment. Appreciate any information if you have any experience with them. I have pasted a copy of the payment terms... thanks

1. Please invoice The Final Link Signing Service monthly. Send only one invoice for ALL signings completed for the entire month on the last day of the same month and no later than the 3rd day of the following month. EX: Your invoice for the month of October is sent between October 31st and November 3rd.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/18/11 2:10pm
Msg #369091

Re: Final Link Signing- not much on signing central..??

Follow the link - there are extensive discussions about this company together with multiple comments/ratings about them...

Good Luck.

Reply by Lorraine Lougheed on 1/18/11 3:27pm
Msg #369104

Re: Final Link Signing- not much on signing central..??

Guess I didn't look in the right places..... Time is money so I canceled. Thanks Linda

Reply by Stoli on 1/18/11 5:30pm
Msg #369112

If you like to beg for money , this is the company for you!

My experience with Final Link - posted in Signing Central 02/2010:

Must beg for payment; if you need to get paid, you will be discontinued

Reply by notary/OR on 1/18/11 8:36pm
Msg #369146

Final Link = Final Signing due to no payment to notary! n/m

Reply by Meri Hoffsten on 4/12/11 7:21pm
Msg #379557

I have signed a few of Final Link Signing loans - I wasn't really happy about invoicing them at the end of the month. It takes approximately 60-90 days to get paid - but you have to bug them. I was told for months someone was on vacation, or the check is in the mail, or accounting is closed. I suggest not doing any signings. I gave them a second chance and I did a small signing for $25 - and they couldn't even pay that on time. I did that in January and they just paid me. Its now April - and the gentleman I spoke with was rude.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.