Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
GH SIGNINGS - ANY DIRECT DEALINGS WITH THEM?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by DMOH on 1/12/11 9:27am
Msg #368207

The ss list only has a couple of comments (one of which is mine), and a previous post on the forum about this company from last October was of little help (only one person who had dealings with them). I'm looking for any payment info, good or bad, from anyone who has had experience working with them. Thank you in advance!

Reply by LeeH/IN on 1/12/11 2:33pm
Msg #368256

I did a signing for GH Signings 9/27 and rec'd payment 10/21. No problems, would work for him again.

Reply by Heather Smith on 1/12/11 4:17pm
Msg #368273

I have done a ton of work for GH Signings. Excellent experience overall - no hand holding!

Always pays within 30 days like clockwork.

Reply by DMOH on 1/12/11 5:41pm
Msg #368298

Interesting. I just received payment today after I posted this, but it has been 60 days since the signing. I also have 2 emails from Sean apologizing and twice he has told me "the check is in the mail" and "I put it in the mail today myself". The first time the check didn't come, and the 2nd time it took 10 days (last email with him was last week on Monday when he told me he was putting it in the mail himself that day). So just be careful if you are doing biz with them. That was my first signing with them and I'm not going to do any more for them. I don't want the hassle of a chase. Thank you both for your info!

Reply by Rosemarie Cacicio on 2/28/11 7:31pm
Msg #374562

I had an assignment with GH Signings on 1-12-11 and submitted an invoice to their email address as instructed and have not been paid. Their terms read "payments will be mailed within 25 days of signings". Tonight I sent friendly reminder. Wait to see now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.