Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Has anyone heard of Signing Pro/Pay really late or never?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by WannaGetPaid on 1/18/11 2:55am
Msg #369007

I have found that SigningPro the Company is out of business, but Shirlene Reeves owns 2 gorgeous condos in Maui Hawaii (Wailea). Here is the link and the phone number will be on the top of the website: www.VacationInWailea.com I found out that she is also selling Real Estate for RMAC in Mexico and Florida. (The Company RMAC is based in Arizona). She is also listed on Facebook and Linkedin.

I posted this because I TOO have been taken for allot of money. She wants you to think that she does not owe the money and then shuts the doors. We all worked hard for this company and did our jobs. Let me know if you have achieved success. Lets work TOGETHER to stop signing companies like these from ripping us off. She knew that the company SIGNINGPRO was in the whole but just kept calling signers for more appointments!!!

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/18/11 3:43am
Msg #369008

Linked to SC for you. n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 1/18/11 6:45am
Msg #369010

Why are you posting the same thing you've been

posting since 1/16?

I'm no fan of Reeves/Hary, but you're an anonymous poster with a free account doing this and making the board look like a slambook.

Use your real name if you really want to "work together to stop signing companies like these..." Otherwise, you're just producing lines of text that may or may not be true.

Reply by WannaGetPaid on 1/20/11 2:26pm
Msg #369379

Re: Why are you posting the same thing you've been

Hi Brenda, I posted this information so that you now have another phone number for Shirlene Reeves the owner of Signing Pro. I am in no way endorsing her vacation rental website, but many have said that they could not get a hold of Signing Pro and Shirlene Reeves. All you could do was email. Believe me I have done the same and have lost hundreds of dollars. Now I know through research on her background in Google that Shirlene Reeves can be contacted on the following website.
Go to www.vacationinwailea.com Look at the top right you will see a phone number. And at the top Left you will see her local 408-775-4075.

Here is her link with her profile: http://vacationinwailea.com/by_owner.htm

Sincerely Jim Westbrook, NJ

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.