Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
I sent you my coverage area & fees for a reason!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by BossLadyMD on 1/3/11 1:27pm
Msg #366855

Its nothing more insulting than to waste someone's time calling to see if they can handle a signing for a ridiculous fee. Why even bother to ask what's my coverage area and fees if you're not even pay attention to what I send you????? Please stop wasting people's time!

I'm off my soap box/rant & I feel MUCH better now Smile
P.S. I'm talking about LSI, FASS, ServiceLink (with their 123,408,234 billion page faxbacks) - folks who should KNOW BETTER!!!!!!!
Come on folks, post this information in our agent profile and save us both the aggravation.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 1/3/11 1:35pm
Msg #366856

Interesting... ServiceLink usually always meets my fees when they want me to travel long distances. This morning they wanted me to head up to the foothills... and I quoted them well over $200, and she had no problem paying it...never even balked at it. The problem is that the roads up that way are closed because of snow here in the desert. I turned it down because of that... not because of fees or the distance. Chances are she's not going to find anyone to get it done. If the roads are closed, they're closed.

I'm always willing to go outside my usual coverage area if they'll pay me to do it. They won't do it for BofA loan mods, but they will for just about anything else. At least, for me.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:09am
Msg #366921

I recently amended fees to include faxbacks from ServiceLink n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/3/11 1:35pm
Msg #366857

I say let them call....

Just quote your standard fee for that area and let them meet it - maybe they're in a bind and will be amenable - you never know unless they call ... I'd rather have the opportunity to say no than have them assume I won't - situations change all the time.

MHO

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/3/11 1:37pm
Msg #366858

dangit - s/b "have them assume I won't do it and skip me".. n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:12am
Msg #366923

never assume; please read my price list first <dangit> :) n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/4/11 10:40am
Msg #366930

If you're addressing me, BossLadyMD

I would if I could but you're not linked so I have no idea who you are or where your website is....

I realize you were just venting...but my thought is I want sole right of first refusal with any company and any assignments - what I may not have been able to do yesterday for $50 due to availability may be very do-able today, depending on the assignment itself....I want companies to call so I can assess each offer individually - but that's just me.

BTW...I've never worked for FASS or ServiceLink (they don't meet my fee) - HAVE worked for LSI and will take everything they send me...never any issues with them.

MHO

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/5/11 10:46am
Msg #367084

I provide a price list for a reason, just wish they used it n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/5/11 10:47am
Msg #367086

Re: If you're addressing me, BossLadyMD

Oh and I'm BossLadyMD in Maryland by the way, nice to meet you! Smile

Reply by James Dawson on 1/3/11 1:58pm
Msg #366860

Re: I say let them call....

I've had them call me and quote me a fee and I've replied no thanks, XXX. Then they come back at me with, "...but your profile says yada yada?" Then I say, why didn't you offer that then? Just plan stupid!

Reply by Alz on 1/3/11 3:53pm
Msg #366875

A new ring tone for certain companies as helped me.

No more looking at the display to see who's calling.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:14am
Msg #366925

Great idea Alz! n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:13am
Msg #366924

I'm considering a recorded message w/my base fee James lol n/m

Reply by James Dawson on 1/4/11 11:01am
Msg #366933

Re: I'm considering a recorded message w/my base fee James lol

I don't think they would listen to the entire message LOL....They have to finish the " Can you help us out part first...."

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:10am
Msg #366922

Ok, call but at least quote my base fee, they did request it n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 1/3/11 4:42pm
Msg #366879

How do you say “Please just call the next person listed.” in Hindi?

Reply by James Dawson on 1/3/11 5:48pm
Msg #366890

http://www.astromandir.com/rk.html

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/4/11 12:23am
Msg #366912

> CLICK < , just a guess on my part :-) n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:18am
Msg #366927

im often real busy & its annoying having to keep going thru

the same drill...such is life (sigh)

Reply by BossLadyMD on 1/4/11 10:15am
Msg #366926

and in Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Russian..lol n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.