Notary Rotary
Is CourtesySigners still in Business?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Cynthia Swanson on 1/27/11 4:56pm
Msg #370268

I completed a couple of signings for this Washington State based business in December. When I called to check on the status of payment I find that their number is no longer in service. Their web page is still active, but they don't respond to emails. Has anyone else been working with them lately? NotaryBeware had warnings about this company, but I didn't check them out before doing the jobs. My mistake...luckily it was only two jobs.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/27/11 5:02pm
Msg #370269

Is that Courtesy Signers or *1st* Courtesy Signers? n/m

Reply by Cynthia Swanson on 1/28/11 10:34am
Msg #370333

CourtesySigners may still be in Business?

Update: Today their 866 numbr was working again. I tried it multiple times yesterday and received the number has been disconnected or no longer in service message everytime. Also checked through the 800 numbers directory services, and could not find the old or a new one...but today magically, it is working again...left a message with Accounting, for the 4th or 5th time since completing the signings. Have never had a call back yet. Maybe the Notary Beware reviews have me spooked. I'll try to remain optimistic that a check is "in the mail".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.