Kosty Safir-Safir Signing-Genuine Title...non pay scum n/m

Reply by Patricia/VT on 1/26/11 1:52pm
Msg #370171

Re: Kosty Safir-Safir Signing-Genuine Title...non pay scum

Jim - I sent you a PM

Reply by MW/VA on 1/26/11 2:02pm
Msg #370172

Sorry to hear you got stung by them, Jim. They have a well-established rep for slow-pay, no-pay. Frown

Reply by James Dawson on 1/26/11 2:43pm
Msg #370181

DITTO MW/VA n/m

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/26/11 2:47pm
Msg #370183

Depending on the PM Pat sent you you need to call jay zuckerberg.
[e-mail address]
443-738-3400
Don't know if you'll get thru by calling but email him.

Reply by Dana Bragg on 3/24/12 7:55am
Msg #415911

Mr. Safir does not return phone calls and has owed me for a closing that took place on January 16, 2012. He tells his assistant to tell me "check is in the mail". This has been going on for 3 weeks or more. I have contacted Geniune Title, which I heard is the same company, not sure and I have contacted the lender. Not sure what else to do to get paid by this company, but would never work for him again.

Reply by Cody on 1/26/11 3:19pm
Msg #370186

I have been paid by him for all jobs completed.

Reply by Les_CO on 1/26/11 3:23pm
Msg #370187

A deadbeat thief! And I can prove it!

Reply by Kendall Challenger on 1/26/11 3:26pm
Msg #370189

Try this Jim, 2 years ago I got duped into working for this clown when I accepted a closing while I was driving, not knowing his track record first. Of course he did not pay me and when it reached 60 days it was game on. Numerous phone calls and emails seemed to be ineffective so I sent him one final email stating this.

If I did not receive his payment within 5 days a letter of complaint would be sent to the Maryland Insurance Commission to let them know he is effectively stealing money from notary publics from all over the country......I received my payment in about 3 days.

Maryland Insurance Commission
200 St. Paul Place
Suite 2700
Baltimore, MD 21202

410-468-2000

There are no guarantees but its certainly worth a shot, good luck.

Reply by Les_CO on 1/26/11 3:41pm
Msg #370194

I've been posting about this thief for years..try: genuine title/lamont message # 275888. He and his company have cheated many, many notaries. and are apparently still doing it. What a shame.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 1/26/11 6:41pm
Msg #370204

I accepted one from them while driving last week and the scheduler purposely (I think) mumbled the name of the company. When I got back to my office, I immediately emailed and refused the signing citing the lousy rating on NotRot. If enough Notaries refuse their work, maybe they'll go belly up.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/27/11 5:32am
Msg #370227

Forget it nothing's going to happen to them. I live near the company nice offices seem pretty busy. I just don't know how they keep finding innocent closing agents.

Reply by JandB on 1/26/11 6:46pm
Msg #370205

About a year ago when he owed me money, I went on Genuine Title's web site. Safir was listed as a sales rep. I started e-mailing all of the contact names on the site including the VPs until I was paid. I don't know if would work again but if everybody started doing that he might get fired. I don't know why they keep him.

Reply by Jim/AL on 1/26/11 9:34pm
Msg #370212

Thanks for all the suggestions. Small beans anyway. n/m

Reply by barb/NH on 1/27/11 9:17am
Msg #370236

Thank you to you everyone for your input concerning these companies. I too never got paid, and I've left more messages on voicemail, and sent invoices out to every address known to both Safir Signing Agents, LLC, who btw has multiple addresses in different cities, and Genuine Title, LLC with no response what-so-ever. One of the guys cell phone is still active. I know for certain it is, but he lets it go to voicemail automatically. Perhaps if we band together, and make several calls to him a day or week, he might be inclined to give up, and pay out! His cell phone for anyone who doesn't have it is (410) 935-1735 and his name is Jay. I'd also watch out for the bank he is associated with, Home Savings Community Banker. I haven't investigated it yet, but intend to since it seems everything about this guy, and all the companies he's associated with, aren't legitimate. The guy he works with at Home Savings name is Larry Collins. He also should be investigated. And then there is Mr. Konstantin Safir...supposedly president of Safir Singning Agents, LLC ?? also has a cell phone, and his number is (410) 428-2676. I have a list of all the companies these guys are associated with, whether complete or not, I have no way of knowing, but what I do have I'd be more than happy to give anyone who requests them. Who knows how many more companies these guys have set up shop under, but the bottom line is we all need to stay clear of them, and any of the companies their associated with.

Reply by barb/NH on 1/27/11 10:02am
Msg #370242

Okay, so I just received a phone call from this Jay Zukerberg at Genuine Title. Coincidence, or perhaps he has found out that I am investigating him, and these other guys. Anyway, for any of you who are owed money from him, try faxing a copy of your invoice him. He just told me if fax him the invoice with my payment address, he'd make sure the check was sent out immediately. Time will tell, but the fax number he gave me is (443) 738-3401. Good luck everyone!

Reply by mwm143 on 1/27/11 1:00pm
Msg #370253

I foolishly took an assignment from them in November. After 60 days and several requests for payment I sent an email to the loan officer on record advising that I didn't know if he could assist with my payment but directed him to this site for information on the title company he was entrusting his hard work to. Payment was received within a week.

Reply by John/MO on 4/1/11 8:07am
Msg #378259

Add another unhappy notary. This unethical skank has no morals and lies like the pro he is. Owes me money and doesn't pay.

Reply by Ireland - Kathy on 11/14/11 7:15pm
Msg #403925

Jim, 10 months later Kosty Safir still will not pay. I made a 4 hour round trip signing on 9/25/11 and they will not pay me!

Reply by Timothy Bostick on 12/18/12 9:37am
Msg #446913

KOSTY IS STILL OUT THERE TO CHEAT ON NOTARIES. I HAVE BEEN DUPED AND NOW I HAVE TO PUT IN MY COLLECTOR'S MODE TO SKIP TRACE AND FILE AND COMPLAINT TO MARYLAND INSURANCE COMMISSION BOARD, AND WRITE A CERTIFIED LETTER JAY ZUKERBURG. THIS IS OUTRAGIOUS AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL MY BILL IS PAID. ITS BEEN 3 MOS AND NO PAYMENT FROM SAFIR SIGNINGS LLC, AND/ OR GENUINE TITLE LLC.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.