Notary Rotary
LSI and ND
Notary Discussion History

LSI and ND
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by jnew on 1/19/11 11:03pm
Msg #369311

LSI and ND

I got an offer from ND this week but they would not meet my fee. The scheduler said it was an LSI. I have done a lot with LSI directly and this worries me.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/20/11 12:35am
Msg #369318

SS companies hiring SS companies to assign loans; How lazy can these "middle-men" get?

On top of that they want to cut SA's pay each time. Ridiculous!

Obviously LSI hasn't bothered to check out the company they are hiring and what the people that actually do the work think of them. I too accept work from LSI directly and this whole arrangement doesn't increase my opinion of them one bit.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/20/11 2:39am
Msg #369322

Makes me seriously question LSI's motivation. Worrisome, indeed.

Reply by petunia on 1/20/11 2:44am
Msg #369323

LSI has never questioned my fees,,yet lately it has slowed down some...wonder about the subcontracting...hmmmm

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/20/11 5:53am
Msg #369324

See Msg #362672 - I told my LSI scheduler that I cannot accept LSI jobs through Nations Direct due to the low fees.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 1/20/11 8:19am
Msg #369326

Just had this conversation the other day with Lisa WI. 2 middlemen between LSI and me.
WHen I called to confirm with the borrower the night before the appt. she seemed really surprized and told me it had been canceled. It took the 2 middlemen 7 business hours to confirm the cancelation with me.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/20/11 8:45am
Msg #369327

Oy vey!!! n/m

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/20/11 12:55pm
Msg #369355

Another reason that we should be working directly with TC and start charging a cancellation fee for these double dipped assignments.

Reply by jnew on 1/20/11 10:27am
Msg #369334

I quoted ND my normal LSI fee and they offered $60.00 edocs for a 30 mile one way trip. I couldn't get my normal LSI fee and this is what is discouraging, someone slicing the pie thinner.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/20/11 11:02am
Msg #369338

LSI is already a low payer - I cannot imagine doing a job for them through a signing service (thus the $60 offer) I like working for LSI, but I can only take their jobs in my zip code because of the fee they offer in my area. I have heard that others can get a higher fee if they are in a rural community with fewer notaries available. My area has a plethora of notaries, so I limit my travel area for their jobs.

Reply by notary/OR on 1/20/11 12:43pm
Msg #369353

I work for LSI alot, but occasionally get an order thru a SS from LSI. I don't understand that. If everyone will call vendor management and explain why none of us want to work for ND and that it saves the company money in the long run to go straight to the notaries in their database, then maybe they will remind the schedulers to go to some extra effort. Someone in my area must be taking the work from ND because I get calls from them almost daily and never accept them. Luckily I'm staying busy enough with my established Title companies.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/20/11 1:09pm
Msg #369358

"If everyone will call vendor management and explain why none of us want to work for ND and that it saves the company money in the long run to go straight to the notaries in their database, then maybe they will remind the schedulers to go to some extra effort."

Great idea. I think that anytime we get orders from one SS via another SS we should call the original SS and to the same.

Reply by parkerc/ME on 1/20/11 3:18pm
Msg #369395

Someone in my area must be taking ND orders also (I won't!). I'm not getting as many LSI orders as I did a year ago.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/20/11 1:01pm
Msg #369356

The more of us that stick to our fees and stop accepting garage sale prices for our professional services will help to hopefully put an end to some of this mess. JMO

Reply by sheltn on 1/21/11 5:18pm
Msg #369600

new record for ND, one loan, 34 calls from them.
I was so busy answering their calls it took 'days'
what should have taken 30 minutes. on the phone with them
I got another call from them! guess they make money
cause they still are in bs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.