Notary Rotary
Landcell Title
Notary Discussion History

Landcell Title
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by TinaCA on 1/13/11 9:51am
Msg #368386

Landcell Title

Just need to vent.. I just received a call from Landcell Title. They wanted me to conduct a closing tomorrow I told them my fee, which is not outlandish. She told me they only pay their closer this much. Then I started negotiating, saying this is what I got from you last time. She said she would call me back, which most likely means they will get a notary who will accept their fee. Come on now, with gas prices, my knowledge. and so forth and so on.

Reply by DD/OR on 1/13/11 10:15am
Msg #368403

I know what you mean. I'm sticking to my fees. The companys are getting so cheap, it's unbelievable. I had one yesterday that agreed to my fee and sent me the confirmation. They called me later and said they gave it to someone else, (probably someone cheaper). I'm not going to lower my fees.

Reply by TinaCA on 1/13/11 10:40am
Msg #368418

Thank you for responding to my message. I am glad I am not the only one out there. Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.