Notary Rotary
Mapquest Changed my Address!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by LisaWI on 1/6/11 1:06pm
Msg #367328

Argggg! I have been using them for about 4 yrs now. Pretty good directions, usually right on. For some reason, they changed the street Im on from Drive to Road. Now I dont come up at all and even with a little playing around I still come up somewhere else as my address. Cant understand why the change.

I have sent in a Residential Error Report. I just wish there was a phone number to speak with someone, it would be so much easier explaining this to a live person.

Reply by Stamper_WI on 1/6/11 9:15pm
Msg #367397

Even on the old version?
I emailed them and told them that any address's on a county rd don't pop up. At best you get an indicator of the nearest County Shop.
They emailed back and asked for some addres's so I sent them on. They were in 3 different counties. This was the new version. The old one works fine

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/7/11 6:09am
Msg #367408

I hate that new version! I use the old one!

Reply by LisaWI on 1/7/11 8:58am
Msg #367420

Zana, where did you find an email for them? All I came up with was a report to file an error. And this is with the classic version. I dont like the new version either.
Besides using Mapquest for directions to a said address for a closing, it was also very easy and quick to pop in zip codes to calculate distance for when companies called.
I tried using google maps yesterday and dont like it.

Reply by pan/nd on 1/7/11 10:39am
Msg #367433

around here we have 1/2 streets and avenues ie: 123 45 1/2 ave s.

mapquest has no clue and hasn't for several years

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.