Notary Rotary
NREIS Is back to Non Payment again
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by CaNotarygirl on 1/3/11 4:15pm
Msg #366877

I have been calling and I am getting no reply on the Lender Vend orders payments are every 2 weeks. All other Nothing.

Reply by Dennis_IN on 1/3/11 4:41pm
Msg #366878

I called today about one I did in Oct. The VM message stated that they had just mailed Sept. checks. It doesn't look good. I thought they had turned the corner on paying in a timely manor. Oh well, at least they do pay eventually, but I will not be doing any more closings for them until they are current.

Reply by Weaver on 1/3/11 4:57pm
Msg #366883

lol. when were they ever caught up? i called in and was told they're still working on the october 15 pay run. what a joke and to think they had the nerves to email us a letter from the president stating they were catching up with payments. unreal!

Reply by RalphNC on 1/4/11 10:27am
Msg #366929

they are into us for several payments past due ... can't get anyone there to return calls.

used to be a wonderful company to work for but not for the last year are so ... slow pay.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 1/4/11 10:47am
Msg #366932

I took one from them for 10-21-10 knowing it would be awhile getting paid. Questioned them about payment schedule and was told they're paying at 45 days. OK then, I'll give you a try. After 60 days, I started leaving messages without (no surprise) a response. Then I called vendor management and had a girl say she would track down my payment and call me back. SHE DID!!
She said my check was mailed 2 days ago, the date I 1st left a message. Got the check the next day and it was dated 10-30-10....so it was sitting there resting on someone's desk for well over 45 days. Remember the squeaky wheel?

Reply by Doris_CO on 1/4/11 11:55am
Msg #366935

They cut the check but don't mail it until they have the money in the bank. Guess that's good - at least you aren't getting a bad check, but it makes one think twice about taking a job. Now, they seem to be operating under different names. Got a call the other day from the NREIS phone number but it was Rainbow Settlement Solutions. I was totally confused until I checked here and found others have gotten calls from the same company with the same address & phone number as NREIS.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 1/4/11 2:10pm
Msg #366957

I don't understand why LenderVend pays so much more quickly when they are virtually the same company?

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 1/4/11 5:53pm
Msg #366994

Same for Secured Lending Services.

I always ask who the Tilte Co is before accepting assignments.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.