Notary Rotary
National Notary Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by National Notary Signing Service - Larry on 1/1/11 5:10pm
Msg #366683

We have been in business for over 4 years serving Title and Escrow companies with locating notary publics nationwide to complete their loan signings. Our staff has experienced notaries to provide assistance to the notary should any questions or issues arise. We pay our notary publics immediately upon receiving payment for our assignments.

Reply by Lee/AR on 1/1/11 5:43pm
Msg #366684

"We pay our notary publics immediately upon receiving payment for our assignments." I know you mean well, but that sentence contains the problem many notaries have with Signing Services. You may or may not be paid 'timely'....which means we notaries may or may not be paid timely.
If you were a...say, manufacturing business, you need to buy & pay for the raw materials needed to produce your product... sell the product and receive payment for same. You must have the capital to do this. Basing your business on "making, selling, getting paid" before you must pay for the raw materials used is not the way it works. It doesn't work in manufacturing and shouldn't work in this business. I should say 'doesn't work'. We've been there.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 1/1/11 5:57pm
Msg #366686

Completely right, Lee.

Also, memo to NNSS: It's NOTARIES PUBLIC!!!

Reply by Philathea Cole on 1/3/11 11:50am
Msg #366837

It's Notary Public.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/11 11:55am
Msg #366838

She was talking about plural of.

Reply by MichiganAl on 1/1/11 10:22pm
Msg #366699

Yep, what Lee said

You should have the reserves to pay in a timely fashion REGARDLESS of when you get paid.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 1/1/11 10:53pm
Msg #366701

Re: Yep, what Lee said

Besides, this DOES sound like self-promotion, AKA advertising, to me.

Reply by HisHughness on 1/2/11 10:53am
Msg #366724

I'm quite happy...

...with anyone posting a business opportunity here, if it means potentially more revenue for me.

The key word, though, is "opportunity." I don't regard it as much of an opportunity to be offered business in which I put in the effort and the other party to the transaction doesn't put out the money.

Reply by James Dawson on 1/2/11 1:40am
Msg #366708

Larry...be prepared to pay me...like Toll! n/m

Reply by Cari on 1/2/11 10:34am
Msg #366717

flag for Advertising... n/m

Reply by Cari on 1/2/11 10:37am
Msg #366720

Msg #354124 n/m

Reply by Les_CO on 1/2/11 11:55am
Msg #366731

So Larry you are saying that you don’t have sufficient capital to pay your overhead, and notaries when contracted? “We pay our notary publics immediately upon receiving payment for our assignments.”
Why are you posting here? Are you looking for a loan? I doubt if you’ll find this group very receptive. Most here have several “loans’ out to people/companies like yours now.
I do thank you for letting us know your financial condition in advance, so we can consider if we want to take an assignment or not.

Reply by Cari on 1/2/11 4:54pm
Msg #366764

R n/m

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/2/11 4:27pm
Msg #366762

Question for NSA'a that have worked for NNSS

It seems by Cari's link that several NSA's have worked for the company. Where are the SC ratings from these SA's?

Reply by Calnotary on 1/2/11 8:14pm
Msg #366781

In his confirmation letter it clearly discloses that if the loan does not fund he just pays print/fee only.
I did one for him and loan did not fund and I was paid in full but I was paid in full because he was also paid in full from the borrower's escrow funds.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.