Notary Rotary
Notary Assurance
Notary Discussion History

Notary Assurance
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Daniel Romanello on 1/1/11 10:13am
Msg #366640

Notary Assurance

Anyone know anything about this company? Thank you......

Reply by JulieD/KS on 1/1/11 10:14am
Msg #366641

My notes are that they are pretty good. They've only called me twice...and it's always with about an hour's notice. Last year, I accepted the job and it went fine and I was paid in 30 days or less. This year, they called on Christmas eve in the afternoon for a same-day job and I declined.

Reply by James Dawson on 1/1/11 11:20am
Msg #366647

I did a couple for them about six months ago the signings were easy. I did have an issue with the owner and won't work for them again but the bottom line is they paid me and on time. That's what matters.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/1/11 11:27am
Msg #366649

Great company! Docs on time or early (+/-97% of the time). Very professional and easy to work with, no hand holding. They usually call for same day or one day notice. Occasionally, I'll receive calls with several days notice. I have worked with them for about 5 years.

My avg time to receive payment for 2010 YTD is 40 days. I have them as Net 45 in my records. Sometimes payment arrives Net 30. Over the last 2 years or so, I honestly can not recall having to call them once for payment.

They are one of my clients that I will do what I can to accept their assignments. One of the very few companies that I truly hate turning down due to schedule conflict.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 1/1/11 1:03pm
Msg #366653

I agree with moneyman 100%. Great company, great people. Had to turn one down for last night (NYE) and I just hated doing that, but just couldn't.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/1/11 1:55pm
Msg #366657

Agreed! Long time fav. n/m

Reply by nunu on 1/1/11 3:56pm
Msg #366669

My favorite company to work for, no micro managing, docs always early, they pay my fees without question and they are very easy to work with. total professionals

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 1/1/11 5:52pm
Msg #366685

Used to work with them a few years ago - pretty steady. Then didn't hear much for a while during the mortgage meltdown. Recently, they started calling again - only now the fee was $90! instead of the usual $100. So sorry, they said when I asked what the heck was going on. So I dropped them. But they were fine while they lasted. Nice people, always paid ...

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/2/11 7:38am
Msg #366712

I've worked for them a few times in the past at my fee - pay has been received at 30 - 40 days. I charge more than $100 and when they called me a couple of days ago, they only offered $100 and wanted me to come down to their fee - I declined their offer.

Reply by Retsing on 1/2/11 12:03pm
Msg #366733

According to Signing Central, they charge $10.95/year to be in their database.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 1/2/11 4:47pm
Msg #366763

I've never been asked to pay any fee to be listed with them. I don't pay any company to be listed as not a single one of them are willing to give a guaranteed number of signings per month at my, or anyone's, fees.

When I pay for advertisement (which paying to be listed with ONE company is) it is for a much broader audience.

Reply by Paul Duhamel on 5/23/12 3:21pm
Msg #421648

Re: Notary Assurance- 40 day pay is too slow in comparison

When compared to other signing companies who typically pay within 15 to 21 days, 40 days is too slow. Last assignment was agreed at $125 and check, still not received yet at 34 days from funding, is for $100 per Keir McCutcheon. I will most likely have to wait another week or so for the other $25. I do not recommend Notary Assurance unless you don't mind waiting 40 days for payment and hope payment is the correct amount.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.