Posted by Tess on 1/13/11 10:59pm
Msg #368595

Notarynow

Owner - Heather Orey

NotaryNow.com Owner: Heather Orey

Comments:
A Message from the Owner...
Welcome!

Are you a mobile Southern California notary? Sign up now! Click on "Post" to get noticed! Include your name, hours, area served and phone number.

Email [e-mail address] with any questions.

Need a notary in the Southern California area? Call me at 714-654-6739 now. If you want to see all of our listings, please visit www.notarynow.com. Thanks for stopping by...

Notaries: If at any time, you'd like to modify or delete your listing, please email [e-mail address]. Give us your name and any specific changes you'd like. It's that simple! See our complete terms and conditions

Reply by Tess on 1/13/11 11:13pm
Msg #368596

Re: Sold it?

http://main.dev.notarynow.com/?page_id=212

Looks like she sold it or has partners.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/14/11 3:23am
Msg #368602

It is so easy! (not my words - theirs) Even on YouTube now:

Reply by LisaWI on 1/14/11 8:08am
Msg #368609

Mission Statement on FB: Our vision is to eliminate the question: “Did an individual actually sign a document?”

All I can say is WOW!

Reply by A S Johnson on 1/14/11 9:35am
Msg #368612

"Revolutionaries"? Yes. Bring our legal system for thier own benifit even if means that our country becomes a "real" third world country. Can you say Karl Marx and Stalin.
"hedge funds"? help create the real estate financing bubble.
"USC business grad"? Is this referring that he is a USC Business School grad or just did some seminars at their location.
"honor at West Point"? Grad or did he just take some training that just happen to be held at West Point. Can I ask are we meaning USMA at West Point NY or at some training camp in the woods for militia types at West Pioint MS (A appolize to my family members who call MS home).
I glad I had a "braff bag" close.

The mening of this post is to guestion the information on who they are as posted on thier website.

Reply by James Dawson on 1/14/11 7:53am
Msg #368608

I don't think so...Not here in Calif.

Reply by Tess on 1/14/11 1:31pm
Msg #368679

Re: Newsletter story

Received this in a newsletter from notary dot Net

"NotaryNow.com Causing Uproar

A new website, called NotaryNow.com has introduced notarizations through video chat over a web cam. This is not a new idea. There was another, now defunct site, called VideoNotary that tried to do something similar. I spoke with the CEO, Chris Hawkins about this venture. According to him, it is currently only available in New Jersey. Much of the outcry that I have read and heard is from other states that have more restrictive notary laws. With any new technology, there will be sceptisim. Our humble recommendation is to make sure you are not breaking the law before you sign-up for any new service. Be careful and continue to be sceptical, but make sure you know the facts before you defame something that could be the future of notary.

One interesting aspect of this new service is that they record the video session on their servers. This could be an invaluable tool if the notary transaction is ever challenged in court. There would be very little question as to what transpired in the transaction. The drawback would be that you cannot see what is outside of the viewing window, such as someone pointing a gun at either party. Hawkins addresses this and other scenarios on his site, but only time will tell if this will hold up with Secretaries of State."

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 1/14/11 1:44pm
Msg #368683

Yeah..I just got the newsletter too..

happens to be the first newsletter I've ever received from there...advising us to basically "not jump to conclusions"...

Reply by James Dawson on 1/14/11 2:26pm
Msg #368686

Re: Yeah..I just got the newsletter too..

Can't you just imagine the panic it has created in the TC escrow officers world? No more $175 - $250 signings? Watchin someone who rides to work on a skateboard notarizing all those Docs for $14.95 a pop.

Reply by Cari on 1/14/11 4:32pm
Msg #368702

anyone notice that they stole the Staples Easy button...lol? n/m

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 1/14/11 8:51pm
Msg #368734

Yes, Cari, I saw that too..Staples Easy button...lol? n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.