Office Depot letter sz paper sale 1 day left...$5.79 10 ream
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by LauriecPA on 1/14/11 11:13pm
Msg #368752

Office Depot letter sz paper sale 1 day left...$5.79 10 ream

I just saw this posted on slickdeals:

40% off printable coupon:

http://f.chtah.com/i/48/1237020949/2011011440P_34114764.pdf

the coupon can be used on this case of HP paper that costs $42.99 and comes with a $20 visa prepaid card rebate offer:

http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/Default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2279512&listingid=-2084947409

The offer is for in store only. (1/14 and 1/15)

I'll give it a try tomorrow...I never seem to have any luck with these Office dept deals, but I know others have been successful!

The coupon can be used for anything other than technology. The stipulations are listed here:

<<Valid in-store only. Must present this original coupon to cashier at time of purchase. Photocopies/reproductions not valid. Cannot be combined with Store Purchasing or Procurement Cards. Cannot be used as an account payment. Not valid for purchases: 1) made in Office Depot outlet/clearance stores; 2) of Gift Cards; 3) of any technology or consumer electronic products and accessories or media and software products; 4) of performance protection plans; 5) of postage or mailing/shipping services; 6) of HP ink or toner; or 7) of Tech Depot Services or third party services. Coupon is good for one-time use only, is not transferable, is not for resale or auction and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. We reserve the right to limit quantities sold to each customer. No cash back. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 coupon per household/business. Coupon expires 01/15/2011. Coupon Code 34114764.>>

Reply by Barbara Taylor on 1/15/11 9:07am
Msg #368773

DO YOU WORK FOR OFFICE DEPOT

...or are you investing

Reply by LauriecPA on 1/15/11 9:16am
Msg #368777

No, I work as a mobile notary and I use a lot of paper. n/m

Reply by Barbara Taylor on 1/15/11 9:24am
Msg #368782

Re: No, I work as a mobile notary and I use a lot of paper.

I do too, but seems like they are getting free advertisement. Just wondering

Reply by Philip Johnson on 1/15/11 9:36am
Msg #368787

We use office supplies,there are 2 major suppliers

and we have listed smoking deals on paper and you wonder if she is trying to build business for OD?

Barbara what she and others are doing is advertising, advertising great deals on a notary staple to try to save the community money. If you prefer to pay the rack rate on office supplies, just pass these postings by and rack it up to OD & Staples shills who are trying to increase the stock price by promoting $6.00 paper cases.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 1/15/11 10:09am
Msg #368796

I for one love these postings!

Phillip and others are gracious enough to share this info with the notary community! I like to get deals on paper, toner and other supplies. You obviously haven't been on this site for very long or you would have noticed that other companies are mentioned here as well.

Reply by Larry/IL on 1/15/11 10:42am
Msg #368801

$20 visa prepaid card rebate offer

Where is the mention for this offer?
TIA

Reply by anotaryinva on 1/15/11 10:51am
Msg #368802

Larry, it's in the op 2nd link

http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/Default.aspx?action=detail&storeid=2279512&listingid=-2084947409

Just went and got both deals. Staples and Office Depot both took the 40% off coupons. Now I just have to submit the rebate forms.

Thanks Philip and Laura, we may need to nominate you for 'Extreme Coupon-er'!

Reply by anotaryinva on 1/15/11 2:39pm
Msg #368825

a few hours left for this deal (limit 2)

My OD was packed with more people than I have ever seen and everyone had their 40% off printout.

I came home and tried to file the rebate online, wasn't able to. Looked up the item# and it is no longer showing discount at my OD location. Just ran back to the store, sign was still up, stating Mail in Rebate.

I asked the cashier where the form was and she said the cashier should have given it to me at time of purchase. She hadn't but no problem, 2nd cashier refunded 1st transaction and re rang it prompting the form to print.

Thanks again Laurie and Phillip!

Reply by CopperheadVA on 1/15/11 7:10pm
Msg #368842

Re: a few hours left for this deal (limit 2)

I went to OD and the cashier examines the coupon and said, "This says that photocopies are not accepted," and said she would have to ask the manager about it. Then she pulled out another coupon from a bag, I could tell that someone else had printed it, except theirs was in color and mine was in B&W. I told her that it was an internet coupon and I could have printed it in color, but I chose to print it in B&W. At that point she took the coupon without asking the manager.

Reply by SGardTX on 1/15/11 4:51pm
Msg #368832

Re: Staples Deal is actually better...

I went to Staples with my OD coupon and their Staples brand multi-purpose letter paper had a $27 rebate. The cashier had to manual put in the information so I paid $28 for the paper and just sumbitted the $27 rebate online so before taxes the paper cost a whopping $1. Thanks so much for the information!!!!

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 1/15/11 8:30pm
Msg #368855

Thanks for all the paper info n/m

Reply by LauriecPA on 1/15/11 11:17pm
Msg #368865

Re: Staples Deal is actually better...

I wish I had read your post before the day was over! $1! Wow! (I didn't even realize I could use the OD coupon at Staples.)

My rebate form didn't print, I got some info on a small piece of paper at the bottom of the receipt and the cashier said it was their "new way" of doing rebates online.

I couldn't get anything to work online, so I called the store and the mgr. said if I went back he'd give me a $20 credit, b/c the rebates weren't coming out at the register.

I had a late closing not far from there anyway, so I was glad to get the $20 back immediately instead of waiting about 3 months. Smile

It was the first time I actually was able to get one of these awesome paper deals @ OD.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.