Notary Rotary
Performance Closings Inc.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by Betty Epperson on 1/29/11 8:35am
Msg #370503

Slow to pay, and does not pay as agreed to. Watch out.
Their scedulers are also misrepresenting the distances that the notary will need to go for a signing. I was away from my computer when they called to do one, I thoughtwas more than 30 miles. IN Fact was nearly 45 miles one way. I called to cancel the order for the amount offered. They offered more so i went. Then they only paid the lower amount and they did not pay for over 60 days . I had to call for payment. To get ignored at first then I contacted the company that hired them to do the reverse mortgage app. Then they finally responded. I got paid two weeks later but only for the low fee. They claim they will mail the difference but still no sign of it.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 1/29/11 10:31am
Msg #370524

This one likes to do a package deal for ap and signing.

The scheduler confirmed the fee for both with a contingency for half the fee should the borrower not follow through on the closing. It was understood from the start that the ap fee would be paid in 60 days if it did not close. If it did and I was able to return, both would be paid at funding. I just completed one of these, so I can not say how fast the check arrives.

Reply by Shelly_FL on 4/5/11 10:46pm
Msg #378834

111 days and still haven't been paid! Don't do it! n/m

Reply by Rhonda Luna on 4/7/11 6:43pm
Msg #379088

Re: 111 days and still haven't been paid! Don't do it!

NOTARIES BEWARE!! THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR NOTARIES!

Reply by Rhonda Luna on 4/7/11 6:45pm
Msg #379089

Re: 111 days and still haven't been paid! Don't do it!

NOTARIES BEWARE!! THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR NOTARIES! They stated they would pay for 2 signings I did on 1/14 on 3/19 and I haven't been paid yet!

Reply by David Brooks and Associates, LLC on 4/18/11 2:36pm
Msg #380273

Today, I called Performance Closings regarding payment for a signing, and the phone line was DISCONNECTED!! They have been very slow paying us for signings, and my company will not use them again, if they are even still in business.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.