Notary Rotary
ServiceLink after hours
Notary Discussion History

ServiceLink after hours
Go Back to January, 2011 Index

Posted by pan/nd on 1/8/11 9:29am
Msg #367559

ServiceLink after hours

Anybody know how to get ahold of these folks on the weekend?

Had an email yesterday which contained the docs.

Opened it up last night and sure enough there they were.

Didn't print them then due to the press of business.

When I went to open them up this morning....I get a notice that the docs are no longer available.

Apparently the docs are only there for 24 hours..but this time they weren't there for even that long.

SO...unless I can get somebody....this signing won't happen today.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 1/8/11 9:34am
Msg #367561

Call borrowers ask if they have a cell number for loan officer. He may have a number. Doubt anyones working today.
Have u called servicelink to see if there is an emergency number on voice mail?

Reply by pan/nd on 1/8/11 9:43am
Msg #367564

borrowers have numbers for Lo and chase...nobody there on weekends

Servicelink has no emergency number on voicemail or on confirmation

Reply by GWest on 1/8/11 9:41am
Msg #367562

They work on Saturday in the PA office. When they send the doc's via their secure website, you must save them on your computer. Once you confirm receipt and close the email the doc's are gone.

Reply by pan/nd on 1/8/11 9:45am
Msg #367567

that's my problem....

I shouldn't have looked at them in the first place

and now they're gone

such a goofy system....must have been invented by the same brain trust that came up with the edsel

Reply by Ali/IL on 1/8/11 10:18am
Msg #367573

I have found that sometimes they are there for 24 hours sometimes longer. They are there on Saturdays but, will not answer.
I had that happen to me one time as I sometimes wait to print as much as possible because they may change docs. I was able to have them email them to me but, of course I was able to get someone since it was a weekday.

Reply by Dennis_IN on 1/8/11 11:08am
Msg #367582

I just recieved an email from them with

docs from a deal I closed on Fri. I must have not replied as to receiving the download? Maybe she can forward a request for you to have docs resent. Her email is:
[e-mail address]
Hope this helps

Reply by Dennis Sullivan on 1/8/11 11:26am
Msg #367587

Also, if you did not confirm reciept they will send the docs

to you again; however, it may be after the scheduled closing...

Reply by pat/WA on 1/8/11 11:28am
Msg #367589

Re: Also, if you did not confirm reciept they will send the docs

Usually there is a cell phone number on your confirmation

Reply by pan/nd on 1/8/11 11:31am
Msg #367590

Re: Also, if you did not confirm reciept they will send the docs

no cell phone number on the confirmation...only the general ServiceLink # which is worthless

on the weekend

Reply by Lavergne Manuel on 1/8/11 11:31am
Msg #367591

They have contact info on their instructions but you have to be able to open the package to get to the instructions.

Reply by pan/nd on 1/8/11 11:41am
Msg #367592

can't open the pkg...that's the problem..in fact, the pkg is no longer there...

Reply by Jack/AL on 1/8/11 1:09pm
Msg #367599

No help this time, but in the future, when you first look at docs, save to your computer before closing. You'll not have to go back to the SL site to print. Works for me.

Reply by pan/nd on 1/8/11 1:39pm
Msg #367604

OK we're in business

Lee/ark got me a cell number which worked and they re-sent the stuff

Lesson learned for 'ol pan/nd

Reply by Michael Gilman on 1/8/11 3:46pm
Msg #367639

Depending on the computer you are on, you might want to check the various "Temp" folders for a pdf that has a time and date stamp for approximately when you first opened the docs. Soon that wont work because many are going to the new web based adobe but for now I have not seen any title companies using the new systems as security might be a problem, so there should be a file sitting there on your computer. It might pay for you to try to find it (even though you now have the docs) just in case it happens again. As it will always be in the same general area.

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 1/8/11 3:41pm
Msg #367636

Sometimes I think having the Closing Coordinator's cell phone is a waste... because they NEVER answer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.